uCks1SD.jpg

And here we have Charlotte

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I had a cat.....

she died
I feel so sorry that I made you cry and I want to try and make you smile with another a lot happier story.
Me and my grandpa bought 2 birds long time ago. Yes it is another story with birds :D
One of them was brown - male and the another was black - female. My grandpa built a little house on the tree for them (I live in a house with garden). The beautiful couple lived with us long time but one day they flew away, we thought that they will have babies :) (eggs) The brown one used to come back to us for food but the black one was gone.
Well, we were right. After a long time the black came back with the brown one and... with their new family members :D Such a beautiful family.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I feel so sorry that I made you cry and I want to try and make you smile with another a lot happier story.
Me and my grandpa bought 2 birds long time ago. Yes it is another story with birds :D
One of them was brown - male and the another was black - female. My grandpa built a little house on the tree for them (I live in a house with garden). The beautiful couple lived with us long time but one day they flew away, we thought that they will have babies :) (eggs) The brown one used to come back to us for food but the black one was gone.
Well, we were right. After a long time the black came back with the brown one and... with their new family members :D Such a beautiful family.
That makes me so happy ♡♡

Reactions: Elenahh

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
Hello friends!
Like many of you, I enjoy to play on this server and spend time with you here in the forums and there on the playing arena because I think you are an amazing community and I'd like to know you better.
I've been on the forums for a while and I saw many animals lovers, which means there are many good-hearted people here. I guess some of these people have pets. I would be very interested to hear about your life with them, so feel free to share interesting stories you've experienced with your lovely friends animals. :D If you wish, you can show photos. :)

rip my fish

Reactions: Elenahh

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
This is Boone, he's an estimated 3-4 years old. He was a rescue just like my last dog, he refuses to grow out of his puppy phase and slams into things, he's managed to wag his tail so hard he broke it also, so there's that. He's also into cuddles and play time ^-^8f7aa2a7-2c1b-49b6-a4c3-4588ffc5d720.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom