Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rapidgaming127

May 16, 2016
Are we allowed to use other MC server names in our game plots? (BTW I'm not supporting them or anything in the plot. Actually maybe even going against them.) Just wondering. I don't wanna get banned/muted for nothin'

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Are we allowed to use other MC server names in our game plots? (BTW I'm not supporting them or anything in the plot. Actually maybe even going against them.) Just wondering. I don't wanna get banned/muted for nothin'
Not really sure what you mean.
If you say, in your plot chat, "Join [IP] / [NAME]", then that's mutable.
If you say, in the chat (can be anywhere): "I don't like [IP] / [NAME]", then that's OK, while you do not go controversial and/or start a flame war.
If you place a sign in your plot saying "Join [IP] / [NAME]". I am not sure what it'll be your punishment, probably the removal of your plot.

@telegamer @zRinne @Unfearful @Diogo

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
You mean hypixels name on a plot? Idk if they punish players for something like that . But i think that punishing for something like that would be stupid

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
So long that you are not supporting them is it fine. I think that it is allowed for using it as text on sign. There is No reason for a punishment for doing this, But Pleas dont promote other servers as hypixel, your own server can you certainly promote. (Not in the globaal chat, on a sign)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom