Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
OPTIONAL TOGGLEABLE CHEST UI FOR EGGWARS SHOP FOR MOUSE PLAYERS

This suggestion is mainly for the eggwars shop but could definelty be implemented into other games as well. There are a lot of people who play with a keyboard and mouse on cubecraft. And with the current UI things such as the eggwars shop aren’t optimized as they have to scroll so much. While for a normal bedrock player this would seem fine, when a java player comes from say hypixel bedwars to this they usually have a few complaints.

The chest UI should be a toggleable option. This would only work for keyboard and mouse players as it would take a lot more time to get this to work for controller and touch players. The way I see the current UI, touch and controller players seem to have it fine while keyboard and mouse players just feel pain from going from a normal java chest UI to this UI which is scroll simulator.

My friend who normally plays java even called this a borderline game breaking issue for him. This toggleable chest UI would for the eggwars shop but I could definitely see this possibly roll out to the map selector and stuff as well but I don’t think that would be needed. So I would like a toggleable chest UI that affects the eggwars shop for keyboard and mouse players.

The downside? I don’t really see why cubecraft hasn’t added it yet. Like maybe someone could make a case that it might give mouse players an advantage as it could be faster but like who cares? Every input already has its advantages and there will never be a day where all different input devices will be equal. I see this feature as an absolute win-win scenario. I hope this becomes an actual feature in the future.

If you disagree with this suggestion please explain why down below. If you agree, please react to this suggestion with agree as if this 25 agrees it will be forwarded to the staff team. If you don’t exactly know what this suggestion means, please comment down below.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
OPTIONAL TOGGLEABLE CHEST UI FOR EGGWARS SHOP FOR MOUSE PLAYERS

This suggestion is mainly for the eggwars shop but could definelty be implemented into other games as well. There are a lot of people who play with a keyboard and mouse on cubecraft. And with the current UI things such as the eggwars shop aren’t optimized as they have to scroll so much. While for a normal bedrock player this would seem fine, when a java player comes from say hypixel bedwars to this they usually have a few complaints.

The chest UI should be a toggleable option. This would only work for keyboard and mouse players as it would take a lot more time to get this to work for controller and touch players. The way I see the current UI, touch and controller players seem to have it fine while keyboard and mouse players just feel pain from going from a normal java chest UI to this UI which is scroll simulator.

My friend who normally plays java even called this a borderline game breaking issue for him. This toggleable chest UI would for the eggwars shop but I could definitely see this possibly roll out to the map selector and stuff as well but I don’t think that would be needed. So I would like a toggleable chest UI that affects the eggwars shop for keyboard and mouse players.

The downside? I don’t really see why cubecraft hasn’t added it yet. Like maybe someone could make a case that it might give mouse players an advantage as it could be faster but like who cares? Every input already has its advantages and there will never be a day where all different input devices will be equal. I see this feature as an absolute win-win scenario. I hope this becomes an actual feature in the future.

If you disagree with this suggestion please explain why down below. If you agree, please react to this suggestion with agree as if this 25 agrees it will be forwarded to the staff team. If you don’t exactly know what this suggestion means, please comment down below.
this Could create unfairness between KBM players and the rest of the network :)

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
this Could create unfairness between KBM players and the rest of the network :)
By unfairness do you mean that for them it will be faster to buy stuff or something else? I personally don’t see the problem because cubecraft doesn’t have a competitive mode. If you’re playing with challenge queue on it just makes it a slight more challenging. I think a chest UI would do more good than harm but we all have our opinions.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
the main argument I’m seeing against this is this would give kbm players a time advantage. But like how is that a problem? Cubecraft isn’t competitive and this is just one extra small advantage they have when they run into mobile or controller players. This would increase the amount of KBM players who play cube. I don’t see why unfairness is a problem.

Reactions: Awabbatt
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom