Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

LukaG_

Well-Known Member
May 15, 2022
251
709
149
24
Europe
It's a small QOL change, but I think it could be nice yea. Though I did see that parkour quite a few times already as well, so I either don't do it anymore or I know it...
 

AnderIoux7

Member
Mar 15, 2022
45
65
24
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
that's a cool idea, but there´s the player visibilty tab in the settings, you can set it to no one and make everyone invisible and you can live freely without looking at other players in lobby. or you can set it to friends and party. but it takes longer to acces to it so i do like more your idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,310
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
that's a cool idea, but there´s the player visibilty tab in the settings, you can set it to no one and make everyone invisible and you can live freely without looking at other players in lobby. or you can set it to friends and party. but it takes longer to acces to it so i do like more your idea
this suggestion is for the Ingame parkour not the lobby one 🙂
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom