Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
We currently don't allow this because, unlike normal posts, we cannot see the edit history of profile posts. It's easy to say something against the rules to then edit this out. I disagree w the idea, sorry.
I were to suggest the same thing but for conversation, posts would this be the same response.

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, although the recently given feedback by @Keanu, I have to agree with this one. Editing messages either in private conversations or profile post, I think it's still a right that we, as players, should have.

Well, leaving apart conversation message edits and focusing on profile post, I'll analyze the situation:

I've actually understood why this would be a problem to the staff team. Some toxic people would use this in a bad way, just like Keanu said. How? It's simple. They may post messages with the only intention of swearing toward players or the cubecraft itself and then edit it, and as the staff team doesn't count yet with the message edits history, they wouldn't be able to see them and the rule breaker will be unpunished.

Other wrong use that this feature may cause would definitely be the trolling messages; people with the only purpose of cheat other players like posting something and then edit it. What's wrong with this? People give likes to others because they're agree with certain ideals or simply because they like the other person and also their posts, so then someone may post some message and few minutes after, they would edit saying the opposite that they were originally saying.

Although, of course, not all are bad news!
For this last one, people would get a message, being them informed that someone that you has given a like, has edit their post and may have edit it. (This would be a toggleable option).

After all, It may be a time question!

(Also, this have been suggested before; https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/edit-option-for-profile-posts.251915/)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom