Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun

Option to change queuing priority

Hi! Back with another bad suggestion 🤣 what do I mean by “queuing priority”? In summary, this suggestion says that you should be able to change the type of matchmaking you receive, faster connection or faster matchmaking. We will go into further detail for this in the next paragraph.

Why should this be added in?

I think that this will serve of purpose to everybody in the community. Why? Because there are some people that prefer faster games to faster connection, and other people vice versa. Therefore, we should have the option to personally change this depending on our personal preferences. For example, say “person x” complains to a mod “wHy iS mY coNneCtiOn sLoweR” in this case they can just change their matchmaking type to “Faster connection” where they can be placed into a region that allows a faster connection(eg player x is british so he gets placed into EU). Another example, “person y” complains of “fRonTLanEEEee wHy iS mY gaMe sO sLoW tO sTart” in that case they can change their matchmaking type to “Faster game start” in which they can be placed into a region allowing for faster game starts(eg player y is also british but there are more players active in NA currently so he will be placed into NA instead of EU). In this way, you can adjust your matchmaking accordingly to your preferences. That’s about all I have to say, remember to:

:agree: Agree - Say why, thank you for agreeing with my suggestion!!

:unsure:
Unsure - Also say why, please explain your reasoning behind your reaction

:disagree:
Disagree - Again please say why you have chosen this specific reaction

Percentage of agree reactions: 88.88889%

Amount of agrees(25=forwarded) - 16/25

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with your suggestion!
I myself prefer to play with better ping and don't mind having to wait long for games to start.
Otherwise, I would deal with higher ping which I have no problem with.

Reactions: solarxysm

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This could be implemmented on bedrock as the player count there is much higher. But I honestly doubt this could get added on java for a simple reason, there are not a lot of players and this would split up the queues and make the games much slower to start for both groups, making some games almost unplayable.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
This could be implemmented on bedrock as the player count there is much higher. But I honestly doubt this could get added on java for a simple reason, there are not a lot of players and this would split up the queues and make the games much slower to start for both groups, making some games almost unplayable.
i know thats why the prefix is bedrock not java

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Option to change queuing priority

Hi! Back with another bad suggestion 🤣 what do I mean by “queuing priority”? In summary, this suggestion says that you should be able to change the type of matchmaking you receive, faster connection or faster matchmaking. We will go into further detail for this in the next paragraph.

Why should this be added in?

I think that this will serve of purpose to everybody in the community. Why? Because there are some people that prefer faster games to faster connection, and other people vice versa. Therefore, we should have the option to personally change this depending on our personal preferences. For example, say “person x” complains to a mod “wHy iS mY coNneCtiOn sLoweR” in this case they can just change their matchmaking type to “Faster connection” where they can be placed into a region that allows a faster connection(eg player x is british so he gets placed into EU). Another example, “person y” complains of “fRonTLanEEEee wHy iS mY gaMe sO sLoW tO sTart” in that case they can change their matchmaking type to “Faster game start” in which they can be placed into a region allowing for faster game starts(eg player y is also british but there are more players active in NA currently so he will be placed into NA instead of EU). In this way, you can adjust your matchmaking accordingly to your preferences. That’s about all I have to say, remember to:

:agree: Agree - Say why, thank you for agreeing with my suggestion!!

:unsure:
Unsure - Also say why, please explain your reasoning behind your reaction

:disagree:
Disagree - Again please say why you have chosen this specific reaction

Percentage of agree reactions: 91.67%

Amount of agrees(25=forwarded) - 11/25

I think this should go for if you are in an NA, EU or ASIA lobby, you should be queued into those games.
I see no other point of having split lobbies when you are going to get prioritized into your servers anyway. Other than a faster menu to open when joining a game.

I also find it boring at some times when even with challenge queue on PC I still go against a lot of mobiles.
I HATE MOBILES they easily just bridge camp and abuse 110FOV to side step the bridge and 1 tap you off. It's dumb

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
HATE MOBILES they easily just bridge camp and abuse 110FOV to side step the bridge and 1 tap you off. It's dumb
fr as a mobile myself i hate that so much

but anyway i hate when you change into eu when ur literally in london but still get queued into na

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
not bumping but im just adding smt in cos i find this absolutely ridiculous why would you sacrifice a good connection for a fast game when some people dont even care about how fast the game starts
D17EA320-8FBC-4E01-B2D5-0199F17B763D.jpeg
6FB12D88-9A65-4143-9F13-0433961F2E83.jpeg

excuse me i would much prefer if i had 50ms over a fast game start with subpar connection

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
đź’™
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom