Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
So... I tried it many times... As said in the title, I can't install Optifine on Windows 10. I tried to open it with ALL java files, but it isn't working... I HAVE JAVA INSTALLED, but I don't know why is happening this... Some help? D:

D

Deleted member 15612

Hi.
  • Try to reinstall your Minecraft
  • Download Optifine mod in their own page, be sure to pick the right MC version. (https://optifine.net/downloads).
  • After downloading, click on ''Open with'' and select Java, open the installer and install it.
  • When it's ready, go to the Minecraft Launcher and pick the correct profile to play with Optifine.

EDIT : Try to do this, if you can't, feel free to create a private conversation with me, and i'll help you creating a MC version carpet with Optifine for you.

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
Hi.
  • Try to reinstall your Minecraft
  • Download Optifine mod in their own page, be sure to pick the right MC version. (https://optifine.net/downloads).
  • After downloading, click on ''Open with'' and select Java, open the installer and install it.
  • When it's ready, go to the Minecraft Launcher and pick the correct profile to play with Optifine.
O.O my samuel know a lot of things :3 :3 #samTheHero
love u Sam <3
@error_dan_overflow @Foodyling pls give more help to this guy so he can fix the problem xd

ElieTGM

Jul 5, 2015
Lebanon
No ._.
I tried everything
@abfc2000
Just follow these easy steps, and you should be able to use Optifine;
  • Download JarFix from here: http://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe
  • Once downloaded, double click it. A screen will show up, just click OK on the bottom right end.
  • Once you have Optifine and Java installed, go on the optifine downloaded jar, right-click, and then Open With; Java Platform SE Binary. It should work then.

Noxious

Dec 14, 2015
The Crumpet And Tea Land :)
From personal experience , java , minecraft or optifine is not the problem. The problem is windows 10 , it is not completely finished and it is not optimised for gaming. Personally, i had the same problem and after playing minecraft on windows 10 for about 2-3 months a recieved huge memory leak issues that i could not solve. Ive downloaded windows 7 ultimate 64bit and ive had no problems for about 6 months. I recommend downgrading to either windows 7 or 8.

BleezyGamer

Oct 18, 2020
Replying to @Noxious
And what if I want OptiFine on Windows 10? :D
I've tried to install OptiFine to Wondows 10, but it keeps asking With what program I want to open the Installer, not if I won't...INSTALL THAT S***...Srry XD Just wanna to ask, 'cause I want to record WITH OptiFine, or - just zoom, do you know any zoom "texture pack" without OptiFine? That would be so cool...

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
@BleezyGamer Hey, Please No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

If you have any question feel free to start a conversation with me or any staff members.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom