Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
So... I tried it many times... As said in the title, I can't install Optifine on Windows 10. I tried to open it with ALL java files, but it isn't working... I HAVE JAVA INSTALLED, but I don't know why is happening this... Some help? D:

D

Deleted member 15612

Hi.
  • Try to reinstall your Minecraft
  • Download Optifine mod in their own page, be sure to pick the right MC version. (https://optifine.net/downloads).
  • After downloading, click on ''Open with'' and select Java, open the installer and install it.
  • When it's ready, go to the Minecraft Launcher and pick the correct profile to play with Optifine.

EDIT : Try to do this, if you can't, feel free to create a private conversation with me, and i'll help you creating a MC version carpet with Optifine for you.

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
Hi.
  • Try to reinstall your Minecraft
  • Download Optifine mod in their own page, be sure to pick the right MC version. (https://optifine.net/downloads).
  • After downloading, click on ''Open with'' and select Java, open the installer and install it.
  • When it's ready, go to the Minecraft Launcher and pick the correct profile to play with Optifine.
O.O my samuel know a lot of things :3 :3 #samTheHero
love u Sam <3
@error_dan_overflow @Foodyling pls give more help to this guy so he can fix the problem xd

ElieTGM

Jul 5, 2015
Lebanon
No ._.
I tried everything
@abfc2000
Just follow these easy steps, and you should be able to use Optifine;
  • Download JarFix from here: http://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe
  • Once downloaded, double click it. A screen will show up, just click OK on the bottom right end.
  • Once you have Optifine and Java installed, go on the optifine downloaded jar, right-click, and then Open With; Java Platform SE Binary. It should work then.

Noxious

Dec 14, 2015
The Crumpet And Tea Land :)
From personal experience , java , minecraft or optifine is not the problem. The problem is windows 10 , it is not completely finished and it is not optimised for gaming. Personally, i had the same problem and after playing minecraft on windows 10 for about 2-3 months a recieved huge memory leak issues that i could not solve. Ive downloaded windows 7 ultimate 64bit and ive had no problems for about 6 months. I recommend downgrading to either windows 7 or 8.

BleezyGamer

Oct 18, 2020
Replying to @Noxious
And what if I want OptiFine on Windows 10? :D
I've tried to install OptiFine to Wondows 10, but it keeps asking With what program I want to open the Installer, not if I won't...INSTALL THAT S***...Srry XD Just wanna to ask, 'cause I want to record WITH OptiFine, or - just zoom, do you know any zoom "texture pack" without OptiFine? That would be so cool...

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
@BleezyGamer Hey, Please No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

If you have any question feel free to start a conversation with me or any staff members.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom