Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyCRAFTIT

Jun 17, 2017
Hello People,

I got a ban for use mods. (Optifine)
And i have send a appeal but he is not accepted.
I have send CrazymanJR a message and he says one thing and he blocked me.
There is on thing that i hate and that is that people banned for nothing.
(Im banned for nothing.)

How can i get a unban?

Minecraft username
JoeyCRAFTIT

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you were really not cheating then, by all means, you deserve to get unbanned. CrazyManJR has access to the 'logs' where he checks and sees if you didn't cheat or if you did. I myself did get banned once for high CPS.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello People,

I got a ban for use mods. (Optifine)
And i have send a appeal but he is not accepted.
I have send CrazymanJR a message and he says one thing and he blocked me.
There is on thing that i hate and that is that people banned for nothing.
(Im banned for nothing.)

How can i get a unban?

Minecraft username
JoeyCRAFTIT
you can' t be banned for optifine

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I think you used autoclicker or something because optifine only boosts your performance by optimizing Minecraft too the best standards. So there is no way the anticheat could pick up optifine unless u had something else which could be considered a modification based on packets.Idk if this is the case but contact a moderator or contact the person who banned you via forums or discord.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I have contact staff and he says that you can banned for optifine (Sentinel).
That is false. You do not get banned for the use of optifine. You can get banned for use of illegal client modifications, else known as Cheats/Cheating. Or in a rare case, by a false positive, if you believe this is the case please contact CrazymanJR via Discord, CrazymanJR#4742 and explain in as much detail as possible what you were doing in the moments before getting banned. https://discord.gg/cubecraft is the Cubecraft Discord.

For now, I am locking this thread as us mods nor the community can do anything for you, only CrazymanJR can.

Also,
whut? i always tought optifine was allowed?
can sentinel detect that you zoom in?
Yes optifine is allowed, no Sentinel can't detect if you are zooming in as this is a client side feature which basically just changes your FOV whilst clicking the button you have assigned to it.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom