Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I said that this thread was going to be published on the 1st, However I had a bit of spare time so i decided to publish it early :)

Please note: The players for this tournament have already been decided, if you reply to this thread asking to be in this tournament, or future tournaments, it will only lower your chance. If you wish to join the next tournament, look out for the next sign up thread. The sign up thread will look like this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sign-up-info-2k17-solo-eggwars-tournament.180586/

Congratulations to __________ (match should be taking place tomorrow, i will edit this with the winner) for winning the previous tournament. If you are wondering what happened in the previous tournament, this is the challonge: http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars

Opponent info:

I tried my best to match everyone appropriately, if it turns out you are unable to compete with your opponent, let me know and I will try my best to rectify the situation. Everyone has 2 weeks to complete each match, failure to complete matches will result in elimination. If your opponent has failed to try and complete the match, the player that put in the most effort to arranging the match will be put through to the next match. If your opponent is not replying, PM me screenshots of your attempts to contact them.

This thread will have reminders (posted by myself) with tags of the players who have less than 1 week left to complete their current match. I will personally PM you within the final 3 days before the match is meant to be completed.

As soon as I have your next opponent ready, I will let you know via this thread.

Just to clarify, this tournament IS NOT 'fit as many people in a game and watch the fight', instead it is a single elimination tournament; this means that you have one chance to defeat your designated opponent, if you loose you are out, if you win I will find you your next opponent. The previous challonge should help you understand the layout:

tourney.png

To remind you, here are the rules:

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed, but, telling other players in the game to focus your opponent is against the rules.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
5. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
6. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
7. The last surviving competitor advances.
8. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
9. All CubeCraft rules must be followed.
10. You must have fun!
11. No excessive bow spamming; this means bowing someone so much you can't even get to them to fight. If your opponent does not think they are bow spamming, record the game and send it to me. I will then decide what to do. You are allowed to use bows, but use them sensibly!
12. ALL matches much be completed in 1.9+ combat.

Your first opponent (You all have until the 13th of Feb):

@SpinZepz vs @Fxhmiiz_
@Mkill14 vs @Mr_Lucario_
@TheFastBowler vs @prince3lawii
@FalseHonesty vs @PineappleMuffinTrain
@TheBrownster904 vs @Deeds76
@hgbf vs @iConfueZ
@MastaWinda vs @vinlir
@HackersDontWin vs @xFirelion
@Perdawdian vs @Da_Steel_Dragon
@Zrathex vs @Marieke2001
@ZigZag vs @Bored
@larswijn vs @JexLeqz
@abfc2000 vs @Netflix_Addicted
@jast3r vs @KronosReeper
@ISeeThroughYou vs @ThatGrimCreeper
@Unipotato vs @Chimpeeze

This thread IS NOT for arranging your match, it is for reminders and current standings. If you wish to contact your opponent, do this through PM's.

If anyone has any questions then send me a PM. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Last edited:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Of course I am against the guy running the tourney..! Good luck everyone :/. Also, if you happen to be on at around 7-10 we could do our game the if you like?

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I've won against @MastaWinda it was kinda an unfair fight (OP with double health and I got way better stuff ) but him being good guy, he gave me the win.

Attachments

• 2017-01-30_20.17.21.png
    2017-01-30_20.17.21.png
    802 KB · Views: 302
D

Deleted member 204478

Im ready! :)
I will be able to do my first game tomorrow

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Gooluck to everyone who is playing. Don't break any rules and most of all Have Fun!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom