Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Svoen

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2021
Basisschoolstichting Zonnebloem
This is MY opinion on every boss game in minerware, We have S-Tier (highest) all the way to D-Tier (Lowest)

Hook the Mob, I like the idea but it is soooo broken tho, it would be fine if the top 3 get points (C-Tier)
Tnt-Run, i would put it in S-Tier but sometimes there is a glitch if you jump on a block then it disappears immediatly (A-Tier)
Colour Flour, very good game and very good idea, you have to be smart for this one. (B-Tier)
Fly Through Hoops, Some people have there render distance to low and they cant see the hoops, i dont have that problem tho so definently (S-Tier)
Deathmatch, I say it is a great game for Pvp-ing, everyone has the same armor and the same sword, and i like that the top 3 get points (A-Tier)
Lucky Block PVP, Pure RNG (D-Tier)
Bow Spleef, Very good idea but the area is too big (B-Tier)

Oh yeah i can finally get clean games now again, im not muted anymore so i can finally do math

Attachments

• Jre Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 16.40.32.63 (2).png
    Jre Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 16.40.32.63 (2).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Reactions: Mivke

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree with the tiers you gave. I also agree that the lucky block game is way to rng. The fact that it is not only tng, but only that the winner gets the 3 points sometimes annoys me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom