Should An OP Mode Be Added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 168946

Recently I've Been Having A Hard Time In Assassins Because Of All The Hackers. Overtime I Get Good Gear And A Hacker Just Comes And Targets Me And I'm Dead In Seconds. This Makes The Game Almost Pointless Because I Spend All My Time Getting Gear Just To Loose It To A Hacker To The End. While Cubecraft Could Just Try And Prevent Hackers A Bit More I Think I Have Some What Of A Solution That's Simple And Enjoyable For All Players.

My Suggestion Is That Cubecraft Should Add An OP Mode To The Game. Usually There's At Least 2 Of Each Map Up At A Time So Minus Well Make 1 Of Each Of Those Maps Different And Unique. While The Map Doesn't Need To Change I Think It Would Be Cool To Change The Items In Them. OP Mode Could Contain Enchanted Armour And Weapons (Cubecraft Would Choose What Level Of Enchantment To Balance The Game) As Well As Bows That You Could Actually Buy, Shields And Maybe Even Notch Apples And Ender Pearls. These Items Could Be Based After OP Eggwars Because That Mode Is Very Popular And Many People Enjoy It.

Now I Know What Most Of You Are Probably Thinking. It Won't Be Possible To Kill Anyone... Wrong. The Time When You Stay Combat Logged Could Be Changed To A Minute Or Two So The Enemy Just Can't Run. Another Solution Could Be You Can't Enter A Shop While Combat Logged So You Can't Just Wait It Out. This Would Allow Players To PvP And Bigger Fights To Form Making The Experience Even Better. Finally There's One Simple Solution That You Could Also Do Instead Of What Was Suggested Above... A New Map.

Cubecraft's Build Team Could Make A New Map For This Game Which Has Been Highly Requested And One Idea I Saw Was A Clouds/Sky/Heaven Themed Map. This Means There Could Be Big Platforms But Still A Few Gaps With Void. Using A Punch Bow That You Could Buy In The Shops Would Allow You To Shoot Them Into The Void To Their Death. While You Wouldn't Get Their Gear You Would Eliminate Some Of The Big Competition. Using This Strategy You Would Have A Reasonable Chance Against Full Diamonds Even If You Were Only Chain. This Would Make The Game's PvP System Slightly More Fair.

Finally While You May Still Question How Will This Stop Hackers The Answer Is Simple. You Die In Seconds With Normal Gear So Enchanted Gear Will Allow You To Stay Alive Longer Giving You A Chance To Beat Them In PvP. For Example It's Nearly Impossible To Beat A Hacker In Normal Eggwars But Using A Punch Bow And Good Gear Your Chances Of Beating Them Increase A Lot. But Once Again Best Of All This OP Mode Would Just Generally Make For A More Enjoyable Cubecraft Experience For Many Players And If You Don't Like OP Just Join A Normal Lobby. Anyways Thanks For Reading This Suggestion And I Hope You Comment What You Think And How We Can Make This Work Even Better So Cubecraft Will Do This. That Being Said Have An Awesome Day And I Hope You Enjoyed This Suggestion :)

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I think OP mode is not necessary: when they make the armor OP, the swords will be OP too so I bet hackers with kill-aura will still kill you.
Using punch bows on hackers doesn't affect most of the hackers: they can just toggle their anti-knockback and done.
Having a new map would be cool though! But I don't like the idea of a cloud map with gaps.
It's very frustrating when a hacker kills you, but I think there is nothing else we can do beside reporting the hackers and waiting for the anti-cheat to come.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You could always just add TNT... that way you can just throw it everywhere and hope that the hacker dies. :3
Good idea! Just like the poison and damage pots!!! Srsly. People will spam it and everyone would hate it.

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Nah I don't like Op mode, It already takes ages to kill a dia dude shop camping xD

I think we just have to wait untill the anti cheat is released
Meanwhile team up with others to kill hackers/get out of sticky hacker situations.
And when having diamond try to purchase golden apples more, because I see many players asking me 'how you not die to that hacker ,you hack??'
It's normal when having no regen/healing to die fast from hackers..
All I need is slowness potions or something like that instead of using poison.
But after all that would be useless with those anti-slowness hacks.
Wow wait did you say enderpearls? Hell no xD

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Recently I've Been Having A Hard Time In Assassins Because Of All The Hackers. Overtime I Get Good Gear And A Hacker Just Comes And Targets Me And I'm Dead In Seconds. This Makes The Game Almost Pointless Because I Spend All My Time Getting Gear Just To Loose It To A Hacker To The End. While Cubecraft Could Just Try And Prevent Hackers A Bit More I Think I Have Some What Of A Solution That's Simple And Enjoyable For All Players.

My Suggestion Is That Cubecraft Should Add An OP Mode To The Game. Usually There's At Least 2 Of Each Map Up At A Time So Minus Well Make 1 Of Each Of Those Maps Different And Unique. While The Map Doesn't Need To Change I Think It Would Be Cool To Change The Items In Them. OP Mode Could Contain Enchanted Armour And Weapons (Cubecraft Would Choose What Level Of Enchantment To Balance The Game) As Well As Bows That You Could Actually Buy, Shields And Maybe Even Notch Apples And Ender Pearls. These Items Could Be Based After OP Eggwars Because That Mode Is Very Popular And Many People Enjoy It.

Now I Know What Most Of You Are Probably Thinking. It Won't Be Possible To Kill Anyone... Wrong. The Time When You Stay Combat Logged Could Be Changed To A Minute Or Two So The Enemy Just Can't Run. Another Solution Could Be You Can't Enter A Shop While Combat Logged So You Can't Just Wait It Out. This Would Allow Players To PvP And Bigger Fights To Form Making The Experience Even Better. Finally There's One Simple Solution That You Could Also Do Instead Of What Was Suggested Above... A New Map.

Cubecraft's Build Team Could Make A New Map For This Game Which Has Been Highly Requested And One Idea I Saw Was A Clouds/Sky/Heaven Themed Map. This Means There Could Be Big Platforms But Still A Few Gaps With Void. Using A Punch Bow That You Could Buy In The Shops Would Allow You To Shoot Them Into The Void To Their Death. While You Wouldn't Get Their Gear You Would Eliminate Some Of The Big Competition. Using This Strategy You Would Have A Reasonable Chance Against Full Diamonds Even If You Were Only Chain. This Would Make The Game's PvP System Slightly More Fair.

Finally While You May Still Question How Will This Stop Hackers The Answer Is Simple. You Die In Seconds With Normal Gear So Enchanted Gear Will Allow You To Stay Alive Longer Giving You A Chance To Beat Them In PvP. For Example It's Nearly Impossible To Beat A Hacker In Normal Eggwars But Using A Punch Bow And Good Gear Your Chances Of Beating Them Increase A Lot. But Once Again Best Of All This OP Mode Would Just Generally Make For A More Enjoyable Cubecraft Experience For Many Players And If You Don't Like OP Just Join A Normal Lobby. Anyways Thanks For Reading This Suggestion And I Hope You Comment What You Think And How We Can Make This Work Even Better So Cubecraft Will Do This. That Being Said Have An Awesome Day And I Hope You Enjoyed This Suggestion :)
I do not think that this will change the strength and effect of the hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom