Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
why is there so much protection on armor?? it takes forever to kill even 1 guy with leather armor not to mention that it is 4 iron to get a leather set which is extremely cheap for something that will last you like 7-10 hits with a diamond sword. not to mention you take like 3 hearts of fall damage if you have full iron and you fall like 70 blocks which is a extremely low amount of fall damage
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom