Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FinnIsMyName

Feb 18, 2022
Lunch
m.soundcloud.com
I have been playing quakecraft for a while now.
It has come to my attention that, when you choose the one in the chamber game mode for quakecraft each time you die it takes longer to respawn. Personally I find this to be quite irritating and kinda makes me never want to play quake on that setting ever.

This is because if I were to die especially further on in the game and it's taking around 20seconds for me to respawn.

This means that I could be easily overtaken as well as the fact that I could've probably racked up to like 7 kills in that amount time.

And personally I do enjoy the one in the chamber mode, but I start to dislike it when I end up dying and it feels like I've been sat there for an eternity waiting to respawn.

I suggest that you should lower the timer to around about 10 seconds or something rather than 20 seconds.

I know this is a lot to read through and I'm sorry for dragging it on for so long.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

- Finn

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Not to much to read at all, and I definitely agree on your suggestion!

One in a chamber has a lot of potential overall and I think to either lower the respawn time every time you get killed, or to make a cap on the timer so you cannot be dead for longer than 10 seconds for example would fix the problem! :agree:

Reactions: FinnIsMyName
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom