Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
1. Playing skyblock 2013 - 2015. The og plug-in with a cubecraft twist. Very casual, but so freaking good

2. Playing eggwars for the first time in 2016-ish at its release. A truely surreal experience.

3. Tryharding blockband 2017-18. Best game i’ve ever played.

4. The ccg memes community 2018-2021

5. Old arcade: super craft bros, hide and seek, quakecraft

6. Getting my first survival games win. It legit took me a day or so; 100-200 games. I were so atrocious at that game.

7. Superhero week with so many try out kits, the back in the day new loot system and such

8. Being with dozens of Dutch people in teamspeak playing the 64 player Skywars map century.

9. The old maps being brought back some time ago really embraced my nostalgia.

10. 2022; while not the best year, happy to still see it going strong, still making friends, enjoying my time here.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When I started to stream cubecraft and grow my channel so I mainly do cubecraft content. Also joining this community on the site has been awesome! Tryharding cubecraft from zero to now XD

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
If I share my whole journey on cube I'll be here for a while but here is a screenshot of one of the rounds of the CubeCraft Duo Eggwars World-Cup 2021 (January 2021)

Possibly the best tournament I have ever hosted, so much fun!
worldcup2021.png

Reactions: Pluisje
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom