Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have this skywars back?

• Total voters

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
Remember back in the day, when swordsman kit used to be sharpness 2 iron sword, or Iron golem gave you full iron gear? Or when it was Overpowered in skywars on the map "Pokemon" and people made a castle on there island because there was Punch 3? I'm sure I wasn't the only one enjoying that. Now that skywars has changed a lot this is sadly not here anymore. That's why I'm posting this. Is it possible to have it back? Not as real skywars but maybe as a "Featured game".

I would really love to have this back because these times were amazing.

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I would say yes, but I honestly don't think they'll do this. Skywars is better balanced how it's now and I think it's fine. Maybe just for a week, like the nostalgia week(s), is a better idea.
I am with you because I think that yeah, the other skywars was so fine but a change is better, for the year of nostalgia would be perfect since that way we do not forget the essence of CubeCraft and remember old and good times

Reactions: Finixly

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They changed all of this indeed for a better balance of the game, because in the past if you just only had the Swordsman kit, your wining chance was already so big because that sword was way too strong. The same counts for the Iron armour, without the chestplate it's better balanced.

I really like how it's now and I really don't want the old Skywars back due to that version not being balanced very good.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Now Skywars is balanced.Such items as punch 3 bows are soo overpowered.I will just ruin the game if those items get added back, so I don’t support it.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Remember back in the day, when swordsman kit used to be sharpness 2 iron sword, or Iron golem gave you full iron gear? Or when it was Overpowered in skywars on the map "Pokemon" and people made a castle on there island because there was Punch 3? I'm sure I wasn't the only one enjoying that. Now that skywars has changed a lot this is sadly not here anymore. That's why I'm posting this. Is it possible to have it back? Not as real skywars but maybe as a "Featured game".

Rainbow with that big unicorn or that map with 100 people pokemon with real pokeballs and gravity damn that was such a good time. Maybe add this back as a time limeted thing with the bows back and the really good old maps

I BET almost no one knows that old days with the tree in the middle and 3 sides too join games

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
I would say yes, but I honestly don't think they'll do this. Skywars is better balanced how it's now and I think it's fine. Maybe just for a week, like the nostalgia week(s), is a better idea.
That's why I said, maybe as an Featured game once in a while. And skywars right now is indeed balanced but for me it's a bit boring nowadays.

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
Now Skywars is balanced.Such items as punch 3 bows are soo overpowered.I will just ruin the game if those items get added back, so I don’t support it.
Punch 3 is really overpowered indeed, but that's why I suggested it as an featured game just like Team Survival Games.

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
They changed all of this indeed for a better balance of the game, because in the past if you just only had the Swordsman kit, your wining chance was already so big because that sword was way too strong. The same counts for the Iron armour, without the chestplate it's better balanced.

I really like how it's now and I really don't want the old Skywars back due to that version not being balanced very good.
I also like how it is right now, and I would like to keep this version as well but why not as a featured game?

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
The only thing i really want back is punch3 bows in overpowerd because everyone loves it and if it is back op will be more voted then now. If you dont like punch3 then you can just leave the game and the games wont be that long because the islands are close to each other and if they build you can just yeet them off ;)

Reactions: jumity

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

The new skywars that we have only have everything you order in op chests, and I like the new skywars more (personally) :P

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
The only thing i really want back is punch3 bows in overpowerd because everyone loves it and if it is back op will be more voted then now. If you dont like punch3 then you can just leave the game and the games wont be that long because the islands are close to each other and if they build you can just yeet them off ;)
So did I, I loved Punch 3. It was amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom