Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GUIROC777_YT

Jan 5, 2016
Pls we players liked so much the old skywars . old maps like makes old chests and hidden chest all chests things and old kits . Pls think in this pls . cube craft will grow if you need a builder i can help

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Pls we players liked so much the old skywars . old maps like makes old chests and hidden chest all chests things and old kits . Pls think in this pls . cube craft will grow if you need a builder i can help
Yes, I also liked the skywars chests and kits before the update, but SkyWars needed to change.
And... there are so much threads made about this.
This is a bit pointless.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I liked Skywars previously, but I love it now. The update was a necessity considering how unbalanced the kits and chests were proven to be, and Cube actually managed to do it.
Obviously, there's always going to be room for improvement. This is where the community comes in: If you want to make changes to the current version of Skywars, just make a suggestion listing why and how they would do it. The current Skywars, in my opinion, is better than it has ever been with the chests and kits. I only have few games where I'm actually very out-geared.

Here's an example of a suggestion about the chest refills:
Chest refills happen way too much in Skywars. Refills should be taken down to only 1 per game & should be a voting option. The problem with them is that they give players way too much gear, and it acts as an incentive to camp the middle and prolong the game since (I'm pretty sure) starter islands can't get ender pearls from refills. This scenario would be much fairer if only one refill happened.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Yes, I also liked the skywars chests and kits before the update, but SkyWars needed to change.
And... there are so much threads made about this.
This is a bit pointless.
This update is needed as ICheetah and RemiBOOOOO said this update is kinda cool!

Reactions: remio

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The old days were alright , but now everything is balanced. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom