Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Pirates didn’t get removed or anything, or are you talking about Pirates from 5 years ago?
619BCE05-0A24-4F0A-AE68-1865B22C6E36.jpeg

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Pirates didn’t get removed or anything, or are you talking about Pirates from 5 years ago?
View attachment 189076
YOOOOOO this picture brought back memories I didnt even know i had...
They should honestly bring back the og versions of the maps once a year or so, for a day! (if they still have the maps)
Id love to see the old pokemon with the pixelarts and some other maps back for once!

April fools idea, cube?

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
They should honestly bring back the og versions of the maps once a year or so, for a day! (if they still have the maps)
Id love to see the old pokemon with the pixelarts and some other maps back for once!

April fools idea, cube?
they actually did that already.... but pls repeat it cube

• Love
Reactions: OnlyTijmen

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
View attachment 189076
Oh my-
This map always was SO GOODD
Where did you find this picture?

April fools idea, cube?
Pokemon🥺
They can't bring it back for whatever reason, I've already asked it a year ago :/

• Sad
Reactions: OnlyTijmen
D

Deleted member 347571

I used to love this map, i also remember most of the old maps and the skywars lobbies.

Watch this if you would be interested in a piece of nostalgia.

I would rather see some of these old maps getting revamped instead of having this day to play these old maps, they were removed for a reason, having them permanent would be nicer. (:

Reactions: Vqlah and Velocidad
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom