Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
So anyone that plays eggwars a lot probably knows z_Alize_z, in case you don't, she or he is the person with over 11k wins at the top of the leaderboard. I have played against them several times and I have lost some battles and won some. And I can not stress this enough, they are very VERY toxic. I have seen worse but it's still bad, like... bad. If you win or lose against them they will trash talk the crap out of you. My living situation prevents me from getting decent internet speeds so sometimes I will get around 200ms or so, just because I kill you in a game even when I freeze up sometimes allowing you to get free hits on me does not mean you need to be very toxic calling me larger garbage. Now I normally don't care about this stuff its just a game and crap but what bothers me is that they are at the top. Like, they are like that big YouTuber with a million subscribers for example that most regulars at the game look up to. Do we really want the highest person on the leaderboard that everyone looks up to too to be a very toxic player? I don't really care I'm climbing the leaderboard I've just passed 800 wins I'm doing fine. But new players coming in are going to just quit playing because of the discouragement. If I were a new player just starting out and the *TOP* player of the game by a long shot was laying into me when they kill me calling me garbage and a waste of packets and on and on, I wouldn't want to play anymore man. So I just think this is something that should be brought up because it reaaaaaally needs to stop, it's a game. People aren't garbage just because they live in an area with crappy internet or if they beat you or if you beat them. You've practiced more or they have. It's not that hard to not insult someone and as the #1 player on the leaderboard, you should show a better example.

I'm not sure what this thread is going to achieve and probably won't achieve anything but I wanted to share my experience and spread awareness about it. Because I know for a fact that most of the people here that love this game do not want to see it turn into a toxic fest making new players quit.
View attachment 178921View attachment 178922
(for those who do not speak spanish ya'll can google translate)

Good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
I was under the assumption this post was deleted but it wasn't and was just under review. So there is another post with essentially the same information but expanded and contains a poll. If you've read this one it is recommended you read the next post on the subject as I go into a little more detail on why this is an issue and contains a poll.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I was under the assumption this post was deleted but it wasn't and was just under review. So there is another post with essentially the same information but expanded and contains a poll. If you've read this one it is recommended you read the next post on the subject as I go into a little more detail on why this is an issue and contains a poll.
same, my friend defended me, and i called her ugly, lōl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom