You like my idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
Hello CubeCrafters,I Make this post because i have an idea that can revive cubecraft server again,i asked this to other people and they think this is a good idea: Nowdays CubeCraft users are increasing a lot and the server is playable again,but,why dont put the lobbys again? In the old cubecraft,the lobbys in all minigames were so funny and all the players have fun always! i think that if you put again the lobbys,the server will be great again!! and also,get better anticheat
Thank you so much for reading this <3

iDemonMC

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, I think that's a good idea. I think the same, it would be fun :) maybe it would be more organized.
I support the idea;)

Reactions: ItzKevin_YT

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters,I Make this post because i have an idea that can revive cubecraft server again,i asked this to other people and they think this is a good idea: Nowdays CubeCraft users are increasing a lot and the server is playable again,but,why dont put the lobbys again? In the old cubecraft,the lobbys in all minigames were so funny and all the players have fun always! i think that if you put again the lobbys,the server will be great again!! and also,get better anticheat
Thank you so much for reading this <3

iDemonMC
I love this, I miss the old lobbies and found that they bring a lot more life to the server.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hey iDemonMC

I do like the idea of lobbies coming back but I also think thats something from the past and it is very easy to navigate into a game now and there won't be any empty places and lobbies are now a place to meet new people who play various games, and ofc you have the lobby games now!

good point with the anti cheat haha but I'm sure they are working on that

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, lobbies were really great. i always used to hang out in skywars lobby 1 :(

It just added some more depth to the server.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I've seen this suggestion over 5 times.
If you look at this post, you can see I linked 3 other posts mentioning the same.
About the anticheat; they are currently hiring new developers! :)

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Reactions: its_Marto03

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I've seen this suggestion over 5 times.
If you look at this post, you can see I linked 3 other posts mentioning the same.
About the anticheat; they are currently hiring new developers! :)

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom