Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like if the old cubecraft is back?

• Yes! i want the old cubecraft back!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No, i like the new cubecraft.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I want a mix between the new and old one.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello cubecrafters! who liked the old cubecraft from like 5 years ago? i like it. and i want it back. reponse to me if you like the old cubecraft back also

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
If you're suggesting something else then, can you please add details to what are you trying to suggest? What did Cubecraft have in the past that made you suggest this? What do you mean by "Old cubecraft" and "New cubecraft"?

You should give details so we all can understand what are you trying to suggest.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
That is simply just not possible. They removed a lot of the games to get more players on the core games (Skywars, Eggwars etc). This means that they could focus on improving the main games. The games that got removed (BlockWars, Spleef etc) are now featured games.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I like the old games in Cube and that for every game a own lobby, that was nice, so yes I voted to mix between old and new cube, that would be much better.

Reactions: JusstTim
D

Deleted member 481668

Sorry but I have to say this, I loved the old cubecraft I really do but we are in a another time know. In the past like skywars it was amazing, specially the old skywars lobby! But cube did improved everything and look at the server now it is amazing, 2020 this is the year that cubecraft is coming back bro! SkyBlock is finally out and omg I am so happy with that, there are a lot of player who wants to play SkyBlock and it is finally back. I promise you cube will get better in future then in the past bro!

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Hello cubecrafters! who liked the old cubecraft from like 5 years ago? i like it. and i want it back. reponse to me if you like the old cubecraft back also

What do you mean with "The old cubecraft"? Explain it more... Like.... I don't know what yu want.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Yes I of course like the old CubeCraft more because of nostalgia. But we can't forget the newer one is just insane too. Of course some older games, if we see them back would be awesome, but back then the server had like 10.000 players at a time, which is right now at most just 4.000 players, so I don't think that is possible. If I want some change, I hope we can see old maps back (permanent) in games like SkyWars and EggWars. Something which would also be neat would be that all games would be available for the 1.8 community. As we are speaking just 4 games are fully available for 1.8 at all time, and PvP is only the FFA party open for the community. If we could see like the duels back for 1.8 (or some other games), that would be already insane for me.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
I miss the arcade game, i used to no life the games on there... man i wish i could go back. a lot of friends and nice staff stopped playing :/

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I miss the entirety removed games such as as Bingo, but I like it a lot now, because many positive changes arrived since then.
The best would be a mix between both, when everyone (almost) will be happy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom