Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Questioner7125

Jul 17, 2014
So, I just recently started playing Cubecraft for the first time in maybe 2 years. My favorite gamemode on Cubecraft was Creative, but I've noticed that they've changed it quite a bit. I don't mind the fact that you have to spend points to get more plots and get bigger plots, but what I really don't like is how all of the plots were separated. I really liked how the old creative system worked because if I didn't know what to build I could fly around and look at other people's plots and maybe get an idea. Also it was fun to just fly around and meet new people. I don't think they will ever bring back the old creative, but it'd be nice if they did.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
The creative system is a bit weird to me. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to load a plot and i prefer flying around to plots, just like in the old good days ;)

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Creative is indeed much changed. There are Minus points but you can still build things that you want XD. But it would indeed be nice if the old creative comes back.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
The old creative was removed because it was laggy and crashed often, the new creative still crashes often and the whitelist feature doesn't even work. The old creative looked more friendly because it was open and you could check everyone's plot out. With the new creative you might as well build something in singleplayer, as you can't even build together.

Reactions: Despacito 2
B

Britney Spears

I'll probably get killed here, but am I the only one who thinks that games such as creative, skyblock and factions don't really belong on a server like Cubecraft anymore? I mean those games are so generic, almost every Minecraft server has them ,why do they have to be on Cubecraft other than the reason "iT's NoStAlGiC".

Reactions: Power Ranger

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
So, I just recently started playing Cubecraft for the first time in maybe 2 years. My favorite gamemode on Cubecraft was Creative, but I've noticed that they've changed it quite a bit. I don't mind the fact that you have to spend points to get more plots and get bigger plots, but what I really don't like is how all of the plots were separated. I really liked how the old creative system worked because if I didn't know what to build I could fly around and look at other people's plots and maybe get an idea. Also it was fun to just fly around and meet new people. I don't think they will ever bring back the old creative, but it'd be nice if they did.

I miss the Original Twist :(

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'll probably get killed here, but am I the only one who thinks that games such as creative, skyblock and factions don't really belong on a server like Cubecraft anymore? I mean those games are so generic, almost every Minecraft server has them ,why do they have to be on Cubecraft other than the reason "iT's NoStAlGiC".
Not many "Big" servers actually have such gamemodes. Most of the times the remove it after a while. Cubecraft actually having Freebuild makes it quite Unique due the amount of its playerbase.

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
these "generic games" are what actually made cubecraft, they were the most popular servers for about 2 years, the reason many people (incuding me) actually came to cubecraft. Back when this server had a wayyyyy better community, these servers were where people could just chill and chat, especially in skyblock and creative, people built islands together or hung round at spawn, and in creative people built plots together, or just randomly stumbled on a plot with people on it and decided to hang out. My favourite thing about building on the creative server was when i was given the plot right in front of spawn, where people would walk out and it was the first build they would ever see. As i was building a massive Sherlock Homes statue, random people just came up to me and said hi and chat or just watched me build, it was awesome. And as for factions, i remember having these battles with other friends factions or just random people i stumbled upon, some lasted for 2 hours, some lasted 2 minutes, it was cool. Now cubecraft doesnt seem to have this touch anymore, this was their "original twist" that they always had but they got rid of it. They have to have it on cubecraft because it is what made cubecraft, and it become a staple for cubecraft as a community for some time.

B

Britney Spears

these "generic games" are what actually made cubecraft, they were the most popular servers for about 2 years, the reason many people (incuding me) actually came to cubecraft. Back when this server had a wayyyyy better community, these servers were where people could just chill and chat, especially in skyblock and creative, people built islands together or hung round at spawn, and in creative people built plots together, or just randomly stumbled on a plot with people on it and decided to hang out. My favourite thing about building on the creative server was when i was given the plot right in front of spawn, where people would walk out and it was the first build they would ever see. As i was building a massive Sherlock Homes statue, random people just came up to me and said hi and chat or just watched me build, it was awesome. And as for factions, i remember having these battles with other friends factions or just random people i stumbled upon, some lasted for 2 hours, some lasted 2 minutes, it was cool

why do they have to be on Cubecraft other than the reason "iT's NoStAlGiC".

20170804_202129.png

Now cubecraft doesnt seem to have this touch anymore, this was their "original twist" that they always had but they got rid of it. They have to have it on cubecraft because it is what made cubecraft, and it become a staple for cubecraft as a community for some time.

Can you tell me more about that original twist, because last time I checked a serverlist, 99% of them were full of Faction, Skyblock and Creative servers so I don't get that original twist you're talking about. Also, times change, you can't have certain things forever, they decay and develop into something new eventually and so did that so called "community".

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is what I think whenever I see someone want Skyblock and factions. I feel like people want these games back more because they want the "old community" and their friends back rather than the game itself.

I'll agree with this post though as Cubecraft has already added freebuild and having plots separate was a poor decision. With a creative server you need a strong community and separating the people on your server is not how you build a strong community. But like DYD said, it will probably never be adjacent plots anymore because Cubecraft can't handle the world files to support it's massive playerbase. There are much better creative servers out there with giant plots, less lag, and better world edit without the need for points to buy them! You could always find one of those and become part of the community here or simply invite all your old friends to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Britney Spears
F

Facelurite

What the textures ? They look so much better . Anyway it wouldnt effect us because we make builds ourselves in freebuild

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom