Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I don't know what this should be, maybe a temple, I built this around 2 years ago and I'm sharing it just to show my second render ever. The build isn't that good, it doesn't have many details and I know it's nothing impressive. I just wanted to share my render. Give me your feedback if you want :)
I KNOW I WROTE RANDER INSTEAD OF RENDER IN THE TITLE DON‘T HATE ME <3
world.png

Last edited:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
it's nothing impressive
Excuse me? This is awesome! It may not have that much detail, but that's what makes this building impressive. It's very clean looking. Good job! I would like to see more because this is great. ;)

Reactions: Diav

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Honestly, If you don't think that's good I will say that is incredible, Not everyone is capable of doing that it has a lot of value.
Good post and keep it going!
Greetings =)

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Excuse me? This is awesome! It may not have that much detail, but that's what makes this building impressive. It's very clean looking. Good job! I would like to see more because this is great. ;)
Really nice builder wannabe
Honestly, If you don't think that's good I will say that is incredible, Not everyone is capable of doing that it has a lot of value.
Good post and keep it going!
Greetings =)
Thank you all guys c:

Reactions: Finixly
D

Deleted member 294498

Actually, very original tower! ;)
Nice 2nd render! :o

D

Deleted member 469419

It's just amazing, the blocks that you used in the build are perfect to a temple, I personally do like the highest part of the build.

As I said, you're completely an artist.

I don't know what this should be,

This seems a temple to me.

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't know what this should be, maybe a temple, I built this around 2 years ago and I'm sharing it just to show my second render ever. The build isn't that good, it doesn't have many details and I know it's nothing impressive. I just wanted to share my render. Give me your feedback if you want :)
I KNOW I WROTE RANDER INSTEAD OF RENDER IN THE TITLE DON‘T HATE ME <3
View attachment 161976
So cool! How did u make those huge white pillars?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom