Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marcassin5

I play skywars a LOT (way to much) and since I'm 1st in wins and 2nd in kills I get ask to team a LOT.
I can understand asking but after I say no don't keep asking the only ppl i wil team with is some ppl ik irl Kewlkat227 and other donors and some mods. also please stop calling me a hacker... i don't need hacks to kill you..(not that you're bad.)

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
Hmm I feel bad for you :P whenever someone kills you they say you hack because you beat them. My brother does it all the time I don't unless I know they hack but I usually don't report it cause I can't get proof. I (just like 3 minutes ago) lost in biomes (favorite skywars map :D ) because what I'm pretty sure was a hacker because he wouldn't die when I shot him. he was on a 1x1 block tower and I shot him multiple times and he looked like he was getting hurt but wouldn't move back at all. (I have also seen a few with people flying up after I shot em off but not the point.) Anyway I wondered where I report hackers or is it just in a thread or what??

Reactions: Marcassin5

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Hmm I feel bad for you :p whenever someone kills you they say you hack because you beat them. My brother does it all the time I don't unless I know they hack but I usually don't report it cause I can't get proof. I (just like 3 minutes ago) lost in biomes (favorite skywars map :D ) because what I'm pretty sure was a hacker because he wouldn't die when I shot him. he was on a 1x1 block tower and I shot him multiple times and he looked like he was getting hurt but wouldn't move back at all. (I have also seen a few with people flying up after I shot em off but not the point.) Anyway I wondered where I report hackers or is it just in a thread or what??
You can do /report, or take evidence and report on forums.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Yep, I just did, and people r sayin that he is not hackin. XD

Anyway, yeah, even I (Not THAT Good in Skywars) get called a hacker sometimes just becuz they were at a distance and i shot em off in 1 shot XD

Marcassin5

Hmm I feel bad for you :p whenever someone kills you they say you hack because you beat them. My brother does it all the time I don't unless I know they hack but I usually don't report it cause I can't get proof. I (just like 3 minutes ago) lost in biomes (favorite skywars map :D ) because what I'm pretty sure was a hacker because he wouldn't die when I shot him. he was on a 1x1 block tower and I shot him multiple times and he looked like he was getting hurt but wouldn't move back at all. (I have also seen a few with people flying up after I shot em off but not the point.) Anyway I wondered where I report hackers or is it just in a thread or what??
i have fraps open all the time =P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom