Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Tipped Arrows and Potions:

Add tipped arrows of blindness, slowness, poison, weakness. (3 seconds each)

Cost: 2 emeralds for 15 arrows.

Levitation Tipped Arrows and Levitation Potions, arrows last 4 seconds, Potion lasts 20 seconds.

Cost: 2 emeralds for 15 arrows. Potion cost: 6 emeralds.

Add potions of (drinkable)Jump Boost, Splash Instant Health, Lingering Regeneration, Lingering poision, Lingering Blindness, (drinkable) Invisibility.

Rework or Remove structures, they’re not very useful:

Reinforced 20 block bridge: 5 diamonds;
Spawns a 20 block long bridge with walls on either side.

Thicc bridge: 4x10 bridge made of endstone. Give it some hefty price.

Archer tower: 6 emeralds; Spawns guard tower with Blazes. Blazes die after 3 minutes.

Launch Pad: 2x2 slime blocks which launch players forward. 20 emeralds, can launch only 3 players, after which it deactivates.

TNT cannons with various variants. - 5-16 emeralds based on cannon type.
Cannon types
Simple TNT Cannon
Large TNT Cannon
Mega TNT Cannon

Remove the fort, ladder and staircase they’re absolutely useless.

Items:

Double-Jump leather boots: 10 emeralds; allows double jumping.

Disappearing Leaf Pathway: Creates a leaf block pathway which extends upto 40 blocks but decays behind really quickly. Give some hefty price.

Please make TNT do extra damage on OP mode.

Shop changes:

Change food prices to be 1 iron = 1 steak in all modes. Remove carrots as they’ll be useless after this point.

Remove enchanted golden apples.

Enderpearl cost: change to 25 diamonds.

People vote OP for affordable food and blocks etc. they vote half so it’s not a pain to kill players. Increasing Sharpness on Swords to Level 3 may help.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I like most of the idea's, but some are just too powerful or something:
archer tower is way too powerful I think.
double jump leather boots are also way too powerful I think. but maybe an elytra for 1.9+ is a better idea.
and what I really like is having a different vote system for food, OP food, Normal food, and basic food. cause I like playing normal mode. but the food is too expensive I think.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
You put some good thought into these ideas, I like the tipped arrow idea and double jump! I think they will fit nicely into the game and could be useful.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll try to give my (short) opinion on all of your suggestions. It’s really late here so my excuses for spelling mistakes and such!

Add tipped arrows of blindness, slowness, poison, weakness. (3 seconds each)
Cost: 2 emeralds for 15 arrows.
Despite the price, I’d really like to this added. It would give emeralds more use in combat that just fancy extras.
I’m voting no for the blindness as that seems a bit to overpowered in arrow form I think.

Levitation Tipped Arrows and Levitation Potions, arrows last 4 seconds, Potion lasts 20 seconds.
No matter the price, I don’t want any form of levitation in the game. The arrows will just annoy you when you accidentally shoot someone to the sky instead the void. And the potion if used on yourself would be too OP.

Add potions of (drinkable)Jump Boost, Splash Instant Health, Lingering Regeneration, Lingering poision, Lingering Blindness, (drinkable) Invisibility.
Simply stated, no! Jump boost, instant health can be obtain with a kit. So shouldn’t be buyable. Also, buyable jump pots? Too,OP! Poison and blindness maybe, blindness is already in the game (Under Da sea Normal Team Eggwars) So,I wouldn’t mind that. Poison I’m really not sure, I think it would be too good or too expensive. Invisibility, No! I never want that in Eggwars! It doesn’t fit in the game.

Reinforced 20 block bridge: 5 diamonds;
Spawns a 20 block long bridge with walls on either side.
Well, this is a very interesting idea for an bridge builder. But shorter and more expensive!

Thicc bridge: 4x10 bridge made of endstone. Give it some hefty price.
Archer tower: 6 emeralds; Spawns guard tower with Blazes. Blazes die after 3 minutes.
Launch Pad: 2x2 slime blocks which launch players forward. 20 emeralds, can launch only 3 players, after which it deactivates.
TNT cannons with various variants. - 5-16 emeralds based on cannon type.
Cannon types
Simple TNT Cannon
Large TNT Cannon
Mega TNT Cannon
No no no, It’s still Eggwars! This way too overpowered! Also, if you do want something with this, check out Kingdom wars!

Double-Jump leather boots: 10 emeralds; allows double jumping.
Disappearing Leaf Pathway: Creates a leaf block pathway which extends upto 40 blocks but decays behind really quickly. Give some hefty price.
Also, no! Doesn’t really fit in a game like Eggwars I think.

Please make TNT do extra damage on OP mode.
I don’t have the feeling this is needed, TNT is mostly used to break armour or bridges not to kill someone. But I’m not against it.

Change food prices to be 1 iron = 1 steak in all modes. Remove carrots as they’ll be useless after this point.
Remove enchanted golden apples.
Steak has to be less expensive in normal. I agree but not 1 iron. 2 or 3 would be a better price. Remove carrots, yes. The amount of saturation they give is too less to be even considering as a food source in OP and Normal. Remove. God apples? No, I like killing iron armoured players in leather armour. The price might need to change but removing is not needed.

Enderpearl cost: change to 25 diamonds.
People vote OP for affordable food and blocks etc. they vote half so it’s not a pain to kill players. Increasing Sharpness on Swords to Level 3 may help.
I think enderpearls are fine as it is. They should only be used in the late game so a high price is good. 25 diamonds would also be way too little, you could be running around with 5 enderpearls. And just pearl from island too island. I don’t want them to be changed! Sharpness also doesn’t have to be increased. Fight don’t take that long with only iron stuff, if you buy things with diamond it takes longer but that part of the late game, so I think the sharpness level is fine.

I hope I didn’t make too much spelling mistakes and that you understand my point of view.
~Fesa

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with what @Fesa said, but I wanna explain you some points you should know :

- Raising the sharpness of swords will raise the protection of armors because the game MUST be balanced.
- Adding double jump as a potion or anything else will make it annoying to catch runners. Some guys really are no lifers and do not have any problem to waste your time running in the whole map.
- Enderpearls are used in the late of the game, when all teams have many diamonds. So, decreasing their price won't change anything. I mean what makes you collect 25 diamonds for an enderpearl like what you said can make you continue collecting until you get more diamonds. It doesn't matter at all.
- I agree with you with removing carrots because it's useless and I also have a glitch that prevents me sometimes from eating them.

At the end, it still beta eggwars so it might be changed in the future :D

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Thanks for your replies! I don’t really agree with everything you guys say, but let’s agree to disagree I suppose.

Also, I suggested adding Jump Boost, Health, Debuff potions to the shop because it is unfair that they are only available through kits.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom