Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
Some players have been playing cubecraft for a very long time now, (Its almost been 3 years for me, even though I know some people have been playing longer) and I just thought that it could be cool to have something next to peoples names. Like a (1Yr) or (2yr) tag. This isn't a big suggestion, just wanted to know what the community thinks of it!

I have thought about it, and people with a rank and plus might have a very long name, which is one of the reasons why this might not work. But what cube could do is when you hover over the players name, you see if they have the "1 Year" badge or "2 Year"...

Last edited:

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Some players have been playing cubecraft for a very long time now, (Its almost been 3 years for me, even though I know some people have been playing longer) and I just thought that it could be cool to have something next to peoples names. Like a (1Yr) or (2yr) tag. This isn't a big suggestion, just wanted to know what the community thinks of it!

I have thought about it, and people with a rank and plus might have a very long name, which is one of the reasons why this might not work. But what cube could do is when you hover over the players name, you see if they have the "1 Year" badge or "2 Year"...
This would be pretty cool ngl,I would be around 5 years maybe :D

Reactions: Nuvoh

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Prefixes could get messy, but I would like the idea of a cosmetic that you would get after playing for x years, just as a nice little reward for your loyalty.

+1

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
What is the use of it? Like, it's really unnecessary and it's not a thing CubeCraft shoudl add either. It causes messy ranks and a little confusion.
Its not meant to be anything important, just a little addition. As I said, It could get a bit messy with the prefixes, so you could see it when you hover over that person's name, like how you see their level.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere

The problem is that you the cubecraft team doesn't has all information and doesn't know when you first joined so it would be impossible to know.

Reactions: MrBigChin

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Massively disagree with this one, unneeded clutter, we should try to remain a simple server that doesn't overload you with information that people really don't need to know, just seems like a reason to flex on people, it also doesn't represent much since that doesn't mean you've been active that entire time.

It's a no from me.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)

As you already said in your suggestion, it takes up space in chat and indent even know if it wil look that good. Sorry it’s a no from me :(

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I like your suggestion. I think the badge is a better idea than the chat. I think I would have a 5 year.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
This would be an issue, perhaps when you joined the forums though?
I joined the forum with this account in January 2020 but started playing in October 2016 lol, it’s just a feature that’ll never get added, I don’t see the whole point of this, it’s just useless

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom