Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
i want to see in the friendlist how long my friends are offline

Neat idea, but I think it's unnecessary, because you could just see if they're online or not, and that's enough, you don't really need more than that.
Thanks for the good work/effort, also keep it up!

Thank you. :)

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
Don't really understand where you're going with this and why on earth would you want/need to know that?
-A little confused here.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Don't really understand where you're going with this and why on earth would you want/need to know that?
-A little confused here.

I was confused when I read (Past tense) the thread, but when I read (Past tense) the thread more than once, I began to understand it a bit more.

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
this is to help to delete inactive friends, so you can add other players/friends if your friendlist is full

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
this is to help to delete inactive friends, so you can add other players/friends if your friendlist is full

@DestroyerNL94 that is true, but still, most of the players don't really need that and most do. It's just unnecessary in my opinion, I explained why up there. (I still like your reasoning on why you liked that idea or why is it helpful on CubeCraft server).

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
It's unnecessary in my opinion, and i don't see why it should be added.

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
If you want to see if your friends are inactive you can just check everytime you go online for a few weeks and if you don't see them online, well then I guess they're inactive.
If they become active on the server again you can always just friend request them.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Well, I think this feature will not be used that much, although I have no problems if this will be added. :)

But... But....
818ac2079718c8dad9f7a38934c7583c_8802016-comment-meme-but-why_400-400.jpeg

Reactions: Megaaa

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I'd like to mention that @zRinne made a thread with the same point as this one a while ago, which everyone liked, not like this one made by @DestroyerNL94. Won't say anything about that though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

On-Topic: I like the idea a lot. Would help you know who is inactive and who is not :)

Reactions: zRinne
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom