Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello this is an 100% official thread where I document the history of the shrek hat.
The shrek hat was added in 2015 to be exact on 6 september 2015. Everyone loved the shrek hat and wanted to obtain it cause who doesn't like shrek. On this thread for the release of the Shrek hat nobody really cared about the shrek hat accept for this one person called Younisco
younisc.png

This dude was hyped about shrek hat like everyone was. But when there is something so many people love there is also haters. I wont talk about them tho cause #IgnoreTheHaters am I right. Everyone loved shrek hat everything was good, but then came the dark day of march 14 2018 the vanity update a great update if it wasn't for 1 thing they took the shrek hat. They can take our lobbies and our arcade games but not freaking shrek hat why did they have to take shrek hat. Where were you when you heard shrek hat was gone? Since this day of shrek hat removing cubecraft hasn't been the same many sad players who just wanted to spam shrek is love and shrek is life while wearing the hat couldn't anymore. The saddest day in the history of cubecraft march 14 2018. #LetsNotForget #Shrekhat

More recently this great forums member called Levi the pro, idk who this guy is but he sounds very cool, this member made a thread called New shrek hat amazing thread by this awesome guy. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-shrek-hat.272649/
Sadly it died tho cause I couldn't bump it cause I was banned. This ban was obviously just a ban to let the thread die cause cube hates the shrek hat there is no other reason that I could have gotten banned. I will never lose hope tho one day people cubecraft will be good again with a shrek so all the new players can get it. So everyone can finnally spam Shrek is life and shrek is love again.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom