Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamerfull

Well guys, this is an almost official farewell to the forums, I can only say thanks to all the people who have been supporting me daily in my difficult moments, so thanks to @JaiStrixZ, @ElPtricko and thanks to @HectorLalo, then, also thanks to all the people who followed me and have not stopped following me and last but not least,any thanks to Cubecraft, for giveing me the best Ratos of my life Minecraft, because thanks to that I met amazing people how @Orangeric88 @_The13thDoctor_ Well I hope you all have an amazing new year!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well guys, this is an almost official farewell to the forums, I can only say thanks to all the people who have been supporting me daily in my difficult moments, so thanks to @JaiStrixZ, @ElPtricko and thanks to @HectorLalo, then, also thanks to all the people who followed me and have not stopped following me and last but not least,any thanks to Cubecraft, for giveing me the best Ratos of my life Minecraft, because thanks to that I met amazing people how @Orangeric88 @_The13thDoctor_ Well I hope you all have an amazing new year!

I will deeply miss you!
If you are on discord I hope we can stay in touch!
I just noticed you joined forums a day after I did xD
Good luck in life
<3

Reactions: Gamerfull

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Good luck man! Ily<3

Totally not late or anything..

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom