Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm working on a pretty huge update for this thread, I'm hoping it will push the thread to near perfection. (one can dream) But to decide whats going to change and whats going to be added I need feedback so... I've prepared a survey for our most avid readers of the thread, you can fill it out to your hearts content by clicking here.

The form is anonymous and should provide you with plenty of questions and sections to allow you to give all the feedback you can, I'm hoping for some serious honesty here. My feeling will not be hurt!

I decided to do this because I believe this thread has become quite important and I take it quite seriously. Big thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ & @Riley for testing the survey for me.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm working on a pretty huge update for this thread, I'm hoping it will push the thread to near perfection. (one can dream) But to decide whats going to change and whats going to be added I need feedback so... I've prepared a survey for our most avid readers of the thread, you can fill it out to your hearts content by clicking here.

The form is anonymous and should provide you with plenty of questions and sections to allow you to give all the feedback you can, I'm hoping for some serious honesty here. My feeling will not be hurt!

I decided to do this because I believe this thread has become quite important and I take it quite seriously. Big thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ & @Riley for testing the survey for me.

Glad I could help!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Staff History Update:

Okay so I've been working on this for a while and its still not finished, but it's taking far too long to push all of my ideas out at once, so I'm just going to release what I've done so far and push the harder stuff as it comes. So lets take a look back at the survey and what I decided upon this.

New Banners
The average rating for the banners was approximately 4, the reason for this I believe is because they are inconsistent and some look completely different from others, so I revamped every single banner so look extremely similar to each other. The thread also has its own banner at the very top.

New Information
Additionally the forum favourite section is Trivia, followed by Interviews & Appreciation. For this reason I have added some interesting trivia statistics with great help from @Keanu who is helping me update some stuff coming out as well. Appreciation is fully updated.

Interview Feedback
The overwhelming feedback for interviews is that there are not enough, this is solved in due time, but I have compiled a list of 15 staff members who will be getting interviews in priority. The 2nd was that there were not unique enough questions, I tend to repeat questions to the same staff members, I noticed this as well and I am making efforts to change it, hence why there are no new interviews. From now on every staff member I interview will have a pre-written set list of questions tailored to that person, I will take great care going forward with what questions are asked so we can get a great interview from each staff member.

Other Aliases
One of the common questions I get in private is "where is X staff member?" despite them being there, this is due to name changes or different forum usernames to their in-game usernames. So I have attempted to edit in aliases that staff members were well-known for next to their names, I have attempted to make this as neat as possible without overloading readers with text, which is why I am trying to avoid it unless absolutely necessary. (e.g not adding Priley & Riley, since they are essentially the same)

Clickable All-Time List
The all-time list is now FULLY clickable, this took me approximately 4 hours because of how annoying it is to add these and keep the colours. But it is there, the current list will be following suit but it took me long enough to do all-time as is, so use that for the time being.

Designer Jobs
A common request from a few people, we have finally gotten rid of the issues we had previously, so we have added these, I had some trouble figuring out how to lay these out, I had a staff vote for the best design and it was 50/50, so I chose one over the other because Management preferred this one.

Yet to come...
I have lots that didnt make it yet, including a really cool feature for snapshots and resignations has yet to come back. I still have to fully update all the trivia statistics this is way harder than it looks, especially when we cant do it automatically using spreadsheets. I will be adding staff that had multiple ranks (e.g designer & moderator) to both sections in the future, however if you were promoted from Mod to Sr. Mod then you will only be present in Sr. Mod since these are in the same track.

Anyways, thanks for reading my extremely long list here, I hope you enjoy the current changes and changes to come. Thank you for filling out my survey as well, it was very helpful!

and yes, I added Ricks resignation. >:V​

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
The amount of time and effort you’ve put into the translation team is astonishing. The way you have managed to consolidate such a big and effective team is truly admirable. Especially since I think it’s safe to say more than a team it has become a family. And you, you incredible being, are to thank for it. I’ll never stop reminding everyone I know of how much I admire you. Because you’ve done a lot for me even if you don’t realize it. The speed in which you got promoted is crazy as well, but worthy of you, the Admin Team’s gem. " ~ 5/03/20
Thanks for making my day, Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous <3

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Thanks for making my day, Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous <3
El, it would be amazing if you made an interview with Story. Explaining your motivations to help the server and the process of creating such a huge team that has helped CubeCraft a lot to translate everything. Explaining how you felt when you were an admin with no rank (you basically managed the translation team before even being staff). You're probably one of the better-seen staff members that have interacted with the community A TON (Community games, forum games, commenting on threads, creating threads...) Everyone appreciates your work and I hope you can take a moment of your very busy schedule to make an interview and encourage people. You're amazing (and no, I didn't write the message :v)

Reactions: Eli and Elenahh

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
El, it would be amazing if you made an interview with Story. Explaining your motivations to help the server and the process of creating such a huge team that has helped CubeCraft a lot to translate everything. Explaining how you felt when you were an admin with no rank (you basically managed the translation team before even being staff). You're probably one of the better-seen staff members that have interacted with the community A TON (Community games, forum games, commenting on threads, creating threads...) Everyone appreciates your work and I hope you can take a moment of your very busy schedule to make an interview and encourage people. You're amazing (and no, I didn't write the message :v)
She asked me a while ago, but due to me being all over the place I couldn't do it, but she's on my new list, with many many translation team questions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom