• no... and why?

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
why?
idea to make the obsidion rank worth the money. because now there is only 1 difrennce with emerald and obsidion. and that is an thing for arcade no 1.8 changes.

what?
make that obsidion rankers can vote for custom items.

explain:
make it possible for obsidion rankers to create there own item types. for exemple eggwars: peopel can choose what how many costs.
and skywars everything that there can be in chests.
there also need to be standart blocks in the chests/shop because otherwise it would be unplayeble.

cause after all the rank costs 160 euro. not that many people have the rank so it wouldn't be totally change every game only a small one.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
why?
idea to make the obsidion rank worth the money. because now there is only 1 difrennce with emerald and obsidion. and that is an thing for arcade no 1.8 changes.

what?

explain:
make it possible for obsidion rankers to create there own item types. for exemple eggwars: peopel can choose what how many costs.
there also need to be standart blocks in the chests/shop because otherwise it would be unplayeble.

cause after all the rank costs 160 euro. not that many people have the rank so it wouldn't be totally change every game only a small one.
I don't agree, that would decrease the fun of SkyWars.
Let me give you an example: What if an obsidian rank 'votes' only for blocks and food? Every game!
That would ruin SkyWars.
BTW, 160 euro's is way too much, no one would buy an obsidian rank anymore.
That's why I don't agree, I voted no BTW.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
why?

what?

explain:

I don't agree with this suggestion. It will give players with obsidian rank an advantage as they can select the items they like to play with. Maybe they will add more things for players with obsidian rank in the future games. Just wait and see.

I know a lot people who buyed obsidian rank. (including myself)

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with this suggestion. It will give players with obsidian rank an advantage as they can select the items they like to play with. Maybe they will add more things for players with obsidian rank in the future games. Just wait and see.

But I think 160 euro's is way too much.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
why?

what?

explain:

I do agree that 160 euro is a lot of money for just a rank on a minecraft server, but I don't agree that they should add more things. I don't think it should be altered, maybe a bit cheaper? I dont know because it would be unfair to lower the price now as many players have obsidian rank.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh yes, lets give Obsidian ranks the ability to make sharpness 100 swords which can be thrown by just pressing a button.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
So I am yes and no, I agree that Obsidian should be given a little something extra but personally I disagree with your idea of how to give them something more, I think a cool perk for Obsidian would be something that provides them a greater advantage in the lobby or the ability to do something.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Oh yes, lets give Obsidian ranks the ability to make sharpness 100 swords which can be thrown by just pressing a button.
would be pretty cool. just because everyone can get the sword.
Is no one even seeing that voting for custom items would 100% break ccg?
how does it break cubecraft?
almost none games obisdion rankers join. and also it wouldn't get choosen very much i think. butt just an BIG extra feature

Let me give you an example: What if an obsidian rank 'votes' only for blocks and food? Every game!
That would ruin SkyWars.

how would it ruin skywars/eggwars? not everygame is gona be only lbock/steak obsidion rankers also would dislike that.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

almost none games obisdion rankers join. and also it wouldn't get choosen very much i think. butt just an BIG extra feature

how would it ruin skywars/eggwars? not everygame is gona be only lbock/steak obsidion rankers also would dislike that.
There will always be rankers who like that kind of games, no please.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm not playing Egg Wars where enchanted golden apples are 1 iron per stack and only the voter can abuse some glitch and get so op that even everyone else is a weak fool.

Reactions: remio
A

A pigeon

Yes i support this thread . I have an obsidian rank and would love to add prot 10 unbreak 10 diamond armour and e pearls for 1 iron , i thnk that would make the game fun for everyone. I also think notch apples should be one iron. That way we can play eggwars without dying like everyone wants. All also make all the weapons without a cooldown tag and knockback 10 , so i can easily spam with 1000cps and win easilyy

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
That would ruin SkyWars.

Lol just bought obsidian :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom