• yes!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • no... and why?

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
I do not agree. That way it would not be fair for people who do not have a obsidian rank. A rank is to give you extra functions, and not to make it unfair for other players.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I don't agree with this suggestion. It will give players with obsidian rank an advantage as they can select the items they like to play with. Maybe they will add more things for players with obsidian rank in the future games. Just wait and see.

I know a lot people who buyed obsidian rank. (including myself)
TBH nobody really likes this thread, also it's against the EULA @ChaosConjurer please lock this thread.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
why?
idea to make the obsidion rank worth the money. because now there is only 1 difrennce with emerald and obsidion. and that is an thing for arcade no 1.8 changes.

what?
make that obsidion rankers can vote for custom items.

explain:
make it possible for obsidion rankers to create there own item types. for exemple eggwars: peopel can choose what how many costs.
and skywars everything that there can be in chests.
there also need to be standart blocks in the chests/shop because otherwise it would be unplayeble.

cause after all the rank costs 160 euro. not that many people have the rank so it wouldn't be totally change every game only a small one.
If people with Obsidian rank would be able to choose what items to play with, NO ONE would EVER join a game again. Also prices in Eggwars should not be chosen by Obsidian rankers. Although, I have to agree €160 (Emerald → Obsidian costs €39.37), there's no reason that I should pay another €40 just to vote in Arcade and Tower Defence.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If people with Obsidian rank would be able to choose what items to play with, NO ONE would EVER join a game again. Also prices in Eggwars should not be chosen by Obsidian rankers. Although, I have to agree €160 (Emerald → Obsidian costs €39.37), there's no reason that I should pay another €40 just to vote in Arcade and Tower Defence.
Berre my boii, The obsidian ranks is meant for the players who already want's to support the server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom