Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
If this vote option is selected every egg start with 1 layer of obsidian (5 blocks)
because we are all tired of people rushing with just blocks and a basic picaxe because obsidian take a bit of time

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This sounds very unbalanced. If this would become a thing, people would first have to grind for a diamond pickaxe at the start of every game. It will be very challenging to break eggs in the beginning of the game so probably many teams will survive a long time, which means games will probably take very long.

A no from me sorry.

Reactions: Fexiny

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
I also disagree. I rush almost every game to make it shorter. In overpowered mode it's really easy to get obsidian anyway, and so I see no point adding this feature.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Sorry but I don't like the idea. The game would be 5 min of waiting for a pickaxe before you van actualy do anything.

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey
from my perspective is not a good idea because egg is a long game and if we start with obsidian it will take much longer.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. How am I supposed to break eggs on maps where the gold generator is off. That would be annoying and the games will take a lot longer.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Personally I like to rush I think a lot of people enjoy rushing, all this would do is increase game time and prob. would cause a decrease in ew players

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Its a no for me, Here the reasons

- It will increase the game time
- Rushing has to be a option in the game
- There are maps without a gold gen immediately at the beginning so we cant break eggs in a rush style.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I disagree with this idea. In eggwars, I am someone that rushes other teams too. I try to be as fast as possible, so implementing it would be something against my standards, and not to say about the amount of time that a game would take.

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
On solo I rarely cover egg with anything at all, the exception is a hard fight at the beginning so I need additional time to gain some diamonds and so have time to protect egg.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
If this vote option is selected every egg start with 1 layer of obsidian (5 blocks)
because we are all tired of people rushing with just blocks and a basic pickaxe because obsidian take a bit of time
This isn't a good idea in my opinion because already; camping and stacking are major problems in Eggwars which can easily be abused. So to start off a game with a shell of obsidian will just add on to the problem of stacking; especially with the current selection of maps being easy to stack on (nightmare - huge, if you get a bow and a diamond generator at your base you're pretty much invincible. desert & snowy - go-to mid and get gold then come back and you're fully stacked with chain armour. These are just a few examples out of the many other stacky maps).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom