Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
no it goes to rubik paypal lol
Yes, it does go to Rubiks paypal, it then also gets transferred to the hosting service that runs the server. After that, the money then gets transferred into a bank account, which will later prove worthy when the server may be dealing with difficult times. Please do not say things out of anger because your ban appeal got revoked, never mind the staff who put hard work and a lot of dedication to make this server enjoyable for everyone...and then theres you, being rude and ignorant. Do us all a favour and leave the forums.

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Dude chill out man it a game dont get worked over it ik how much his got in his account it like 10k when i last spoke to him. :)
Have a cookie

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Okay, I read all the replies, why do we need to know how much is in rubiks account? Not only that, but @littlejack03 , I've seen you post random weird/unnecessary/rude comments in all sorts of threads. Either stop or I will have you banned from the forums.

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Okay, I read all the replies, why do we need to know how much is in rubiks account? Not only that, but @littlejack03 , I've seen you post random weird/unnecessary/rude comments in all sorts of threads. Either stop or I will have you banned from the forums.
wait wait wait i was very high/drunk/other last night but this is true i rember skyping rubik not long back and i ask him how much he had he said around 10k his saving up for some school thing i cant rember i swear on my mums life

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
also severe dont worry banning me i kind of know community dont like me and i dont blame them sorry guys

Missing cubecraft when it was just one server with captain piglet and when you could speak to rubik all the time :(

sorry guys wont post anymore

Religious Melon

Apr 14, 2014
Sheffield, UK
IT is very good!!!!
wait wait wait i was very high/drunk/other last night but this is true i rember skyping rubik not long back and i ask him how much he had he said around 10k his saving up for some school thing i cant rember i swear on my mums life
So, you're 13 and you were high/drunk... Seems to make a lot of sense. No offense, but you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom