Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
In kit pvp the obsidian kit is TOO op. Some things are OP but this is TOO op. No one have a chance its not fun. If you play against emerald you have a chance but this is too much xD wtf?

KHkyleKH

May 6, 2014
Obsidian rank is way too op, I picked tank kit and got OrangeGrapeEater to 19 hearts...1 heart damage...No one stands a chance against obsidian ranks...NO ONE...about 5 donors teamed on him and got him to 18 hearts. You really need to make the "OP" kit a little less OP.

Religious Melon

Apr 14, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Obsidian rank is way too op, I picked tank kit and got OrangeGrapeEater to 19 hearts...1 heart damage...No one stands a chance against obsidian ranks...NO ONE...about 5 donors teamed on him and got him to 18 hearts. You really need to make the "OP" kit a little less OP.
Well, there are only 4-5 obdidian donors any way, so I'd just leave it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom