• No!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think it is a good idea to give the obsidian rank players more benefits. they paid so much and it is almost a Emerald rank.

If there are more benefits I would buy the rank.
What type of benefits? They've access to vote in all the gamemodes, they won't have access to /nick.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Could you suggest some perks that'd be nice to add? I'd love to hear what ideas you have in mind! Here's some inspiration: Cosmetics, in-game perks, etc.

Also:
- Moved to suggestions sub-forum.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Could you suggest some perks that'd be nice to add? I'd love to hear what ideas you have in mind! Here's some inspiration: Cosmetics, in-game perks, etc.
- Lobby speed
Let them change the speed of running and flying.
- pets
This is maybe a fun idea for all the ranks but I think pets in the lobby is a fun idea.
- Emotions
Now only the 'PLUS' owners have a few emotions but I think the obisidian ranks can have 1 or 2 emotions.
- challenges
Now all the players have challenges. I think it is a good idea to have easy, medium and hard like normal but give the obisidians their own challenges.
Rewars: Experience, 2 super cubelets and loot points. refresh the challenges after 2/3 days.

- trails
Maybe their own lobby trail and arrow trail.
- Rank in chat
Let them change the colour of their obsidian rank in the chat.
- blaze outfit
Give them a outfit like the Villager outfit for the Emerald ranks. My idea is the Blaze outfit but maybe there are better idea's.

this where my idea's for now. let me think for a while and maybe I have more idea's then.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I agree. The reason I don't want to buy Obsidian is because there are almost no differences between Emerald and Obsidian. More benefits would be nice.

- Lobby speed
- pets
This is maybe a fun idea for all the ranks but I think pets in the lobby is a fun idea.
- Emotions
Now only the 'PLUS' owners have a few emotions but I think the obisidian ranks can have 1 or 2 emotions.
- challenges
Now all the players have challenges. I think it is a good idea to have easy, medium and hard like normal but give the obisidians their own challenges.
Rewars: Experience, 2 super cubelets and loot points. refresh the challenges after 2/3 days.

- trails
- Rank in chat
- blaze outfit
Give them a outfit like the Villager outfit for the Emerald ranks. My idea is the Blaze outfit but maybe there are better idea's.

this where my idea's for now. let me think for a while and maybe I have more idea's then.
^ Good suggestions!

About the ''change rank colour'' suggestion: I don't like this one. Every rank has their own colour and they shouldn't change that. It might also confuse players.

Pets: Not needed, we already have balloons and miniatures. Not really necessary.

But overall I agree, they should give Obsidian rankers more benefits. +1

- Dutch

Reactions: TheBlackMoon

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
What type of benefits? They've access to vote in all the gamemodes, they won't have access to /nick.

Yes, better ranks get better benefits, but after Diamond rank the benefits quickly degrade in quality. Emerald adds very few voting things for its cost compared to Diamond, and don't even get me started with Obsidian, which is just 2 or so more votes and a trillion vanity items more than Emerald, so I agree with you in that part.

However, I don't think the pricing should change, for two reasons: A, its unfair to the people that bought it previously for more, and B, if you think about it, its a donation, not a purchase. Ranks are given to people who want to support the server, and Obsidian ranked people obviously want to do that a lot.

Or you can wait till a 1/2 off sale. Those are GODLY lol

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019

Also:

In-game perks... isn't it illegal to sell those... or am I mistaken XD

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, better ranks get better benefits, but after Diamond rank the benefits quickly degrade in quality. Emerald adds very few voting things for its cost compared to Diamond, and don't even get me started with Obsidian, which is just 2 or so more votes and a trillion vanity items more than Emerald, so I agree with you in that part.

However, I don't think the pricing should change, for two reasons: A, its unfair to the people that bought it previously for more, and B, if you think about it, its a donation, not a purchase. Ranks are given to people who want to support the server, and Obsidian ranked people obviously want to do that a lot.

Or you can wait till a 1/2 off sale. Those are GODLY lol
I think most of the people buy a rank for the benefits and the rewards. I also understand the donation part. But still I think for the price of the rank you can get more than voting for a gamemode and a uber cubelet monthly.

Reactions: TheBlackMoon

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with you that there should be more things for obsidian rank, because right now I don't think the upgrade from obsidian to emerald is worth it. But it's hard to think of something that would make it worth the upgrade, I would not upgrade to obsidian for extra lobby things I would rather have in-game perks, but it's hard to come up with something.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you that there should be more things for obsidian rank, because right now I don't think the upgrade from obsidian to emerald is worth it. But it's hard to think of something that would make it worth the upgrade, I would not upgrade to obsidian for extra lobby things I would rather have in-game perks, but it's hard to come up with something.
I agree. I think it is not something that needs to done fast. But I would like to see more benefits and rewards.

Reactions: East

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
- Lobby speed
- pets
- Emotions
- challenges

- trails
- Rank in chat
- blaze outfit

Speed for running and flying is a plus feature I believe, pets maybe, Emotions for obi would make plus less worth it, No to the challenges, Maybe although what's the point of plus being above if obsidian gets all the cool features, No color change it would be way too confusing for players and look messy, and outfit would be nice.

Overall interesting ideas but I'm gonna say no for what you have suggested, I would want all ranks to get slightly updated with things to make them all useful.

Reactions: Quis and Hoshi
D

Deleted member 469419

more benefits
What kind of benefits? As someone commented before, they already have access to vote in all gamemode, arrow trails, win effects, more than 125 friends slot, multipliers, 1 :uber_cubelet: cubelet at week... What more could they have? Access to /nick? That's only for Youtubers and staff. Access to vanishing in lobbies? That's also only for staffs and Youtubers...

Maybe it would be nice to add some new gadgets, but no more.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Also:
here are some more idea's for the obisidian rank.

- Pillager outfit
Dark version of the [Emerald] villager outfit. (With the pillager banner)
- end and nether (time vote)
End will be a night time but not dark. the sky will be black.
Nether will provide a misty sky and more exciting to play.

- map waiting queue
Some rank owners can choose the map they want to play in but sometimes a map is closed. I think it is a good idea to let obisidian players make a waiting queue for a map. When an other game ends the map in the waiting queue will get opened. They can do this 2 times a day, so if you vote 1 map for eggwars you have 1 vote for any other mini game. (I understand that this is difficult to make).
- enderdragon outfit
This will only work for the 1.9+ players. I think its fun to add a enderdragon outfit. The enderdragon head with a purple / gray / black outfit.
- Arrow gadget
A gadget that shoots a circle of arrows around you in the air and fall down. The arrows will have the arrow trail you have selected.
- Ingame hats
In the mini games you don't need armor. If you don't need armor youcan have a hat. this can be applied in Minerware (not all the minigames), tower defence and a few voted gamemodes.
- /tp command (cooldown 5 minutes)
teleport to players in the lobby. Usefull for finding friends and others.
- lobby music
music in the lobby.
- airstrike gadget
If you break a redstone block and you take the particles of the block break, you put that in a line and it will look like a flare.
where the flare lands fall arrows and explosions.

maybe later more idea's

Reactions: Dreamer and Hoshi

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
here are some more idea's for the obisidian rank.

- Pillager outfit
Dark version of the [Emerald] villager outfit. (With the pillager banner)
- end and nether (time vote)
End will be a night time but not dark. the sky will be black.
Nether will provide a misty sky and more exciting to play.

- map waiting queue
Some rank owners can choose the map they want to play in but sometimes a map is closed. I think it is a good idea to let obisidian players make a waiting queue for a map. When an other game ends the map in the waiting queue will get opened. They can do this 2 times a day, so if you vote 1 map for eggwars you have 1 vote for any other mini game. (I understand that this is difficult to make).
- enderdragon outfit
This will only work for the 1.9+ players. I think its fun to add a enderdragon outfit. The enderdragon head with a purple / gray / black outfit.
- Arrow gadget
A gadget that shoots a circle of arrows around you in the air and fall down. The arrows will have the arrow trail you have selected.
- Ingame hats
In the mini games you don't need armor. If you don't need armor youcan have a hat. this can be applied in Minerware (not all the minigames), tower defence and a few voted gamemodes.
- /tp command (cooldown 5 minutes)
teleport to players in the lobby. Usefull for finding friends and others.
- lobby music
music in the lobby.
- airstrike gadget
If you break a redstone block and you take the particles of the block break, you put that in a line and it will look like a flare.
where the flare lands fall arrows and explosions.

maybe later more idea's

Pillager maybe, End defiantly no not possible, same with nether, No to rank map thing, Ender Dragon maybe, Arrow thing is ok, No to the hat in minigames, No tp command not even sure its possible, Music idk, and the Redstone block meh.

My point still stands.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
I agree with you, but with the new plus rank the things that could be added on obsidian rank will be added on plus rank. But I think they can put more things to obsidian rank to make people buy this rank. The benefits would have to be seen for add to obsidian or plus but it's a good idea. ^^
And also you can put the prefix (Java) for identify for what platform is this suggestion addressed.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you, but with the new plus rank the things that could be added on obsidian rank will be added on plus rank. But I think they can put more things to obsidian rank to make people buy this rank. The benefits would have to be seen for add to obsidian or plus but it's a good idea. ^^
And also you can put the prefix (Java) for identify for what platform is this suggestion addressed.
where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom