Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
On thread tools, edit title, and at left side of the title you will see a thing called prefix with an arrow, click it and put Java (in this case). This is editable before you post any post.

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
With in-game perks I meant the following: Voting options and other in-game stuff like that.
I have a suggestion for some ingame features, I’ll give 2 examples of the most played games on java, skywars and eggwars, for eggwars, give an extra option for changing the level that generators spawn with at the beginning of the game, (excluding maps that have generators at level 4-5 at standard)
For skywars add an option of how much loot chests spawn with, for example: Low: 4-8 item slots filled (excluding double chests) medium or standard, and high 18-24 item slots filled

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a suggestion for some ingame features, I’ll give 2 examples of the most played games on java, skywars and eggwars, for eggwars, give an extra option for changing the level that generators spawn with at the beginning of the game, (excluding maps that have generators at level 4-5 at standard)
For skywars add an option of how much loot chests spawn with, for example: Low: 4-8 item slots filled (excluding double chests) medium or standard, and high 18-24 item slots filled
Please create a seperate thread for this, as you are currently necroposting, which is against our rules.

Reactions: Quis and Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom