Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The Obsidian rank is currently not worth purchasing in my opinion, offering the fewest amounts of content in exchange for your money (Because Vanity =/= content). I therefore propose introducing new options to some of the Arcade games, that can only be selected via Obsidian+ ranks. These are intended to boost sales by increasing the desirability of the rank.

---Paintball---

Paintball - Shotgun Machine Mode
Introduce a 'Shotgun Machine Mode', where the 'Shotgun' and 'Machine' power-ups are universally active throughout the duration of the game. Of course this will be mayhem throughout, but it allows everybody to get at least one kill, which is what people enjoy. There will still be strategy, only it will rely on consuming the ammo of your opponents, and getting into positions where you can hit them, but they cannot hit you.

Note: For those unaware of what the 'Machine' perk does, it increases the rate of fire of the weapon that you're holding. This means that players can shoot their shotgun very quickly, creating a tsunami of snowballs in front of them.

Paintball - Bare-bones Mode
Bare-bones mode will function in the same way as the gamemode usually does, except that power-ups and naturally generated structures will not spawn.

Paintball - Game duration
Allow Obsidian+ users to vote on the duration of a game. You could select to double the amount of kills required to win, giving players a 1.5x point and experience bonus for their troubles, or you could choose to triple the amount required, giving players a 2.0x point and experience multiplier. May the slaughter commence!

Paintball - Sniper Mode
Introduce a one-shot kill, very slow firing sniper (Could make it a Power X bow that can only be fired once fully drawn), with a three-bullet magazine and slow bullet regeneration rate. Imagine the corner camping... delicious =^-^=

---Layer Spleef---

Layer Spleef - Speed Mode
Speed Mode will consist of only one, very large layer, of a random activity. For instance, you may spawn on a platform of snow that you must shovel away at to end your enemies' pitiful existences, or you might spawn on a platform of clay where you must outlive your opponents in a game of endurance. Either way, if you fall, you die; there is no second platform. Experience and point rewards will be reduced, and a single trophy will only be awarded to the first place victor.

Layer Spleef - Pizza Spleef
Just literally copy/paste the Pizza Spleef gamemode and its achievements into Layer Spleef. Simples :3

---Line Dash---

Line Dash - Chaos mode
In Chaos mode, the 'Speed' and 'Jump' abilities are universally active throughout the duration of the game. Stock up on energy drinks (Don't do this, they're very bad for you), because you're going to need great reflexes to survive the ensuing onslaught. In Chaos mode, all 'Speed' and 'Jump' power-ups will be replaced with different perks.

Line Dash - Snowdown
In Snowdown mode, Line Dash will have mechanics similar to its predecessor. For example, power-ups will no longer spawn, natural hazards will not occur, and you will once again die by stepping on your own trail.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Wasted my money on the Obsidian rank since it doesn't give you much perks at all compared to the Emerald rank. I'm suggesting more perks for over a year now (maybe even longer) but none of them get implemented along with all the other vanity updates other people come up with.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Sounds great! If they add this more people (including myself) are going to buy Obsidian rank. (They will at least doubt to buy it.)
It would be really nice if they add this, nice suggestion!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Line Dash - Chaos mode
In Chaos mode, the 'Speed' and 'Jump' abilities are universally active throughout the duration of the game. Stock up on energy drinks (Don't do this, they're very bad for you), because you're going to need great reflexes to survive the ensuing onslaught. In Chaos mode, all 'Speed' and 'Jump' power-ups will be replaced with different perks.

Line Dash - Snowdown
In Snowdown mode, Line Dash will have mechanics similar to its predecessor. For example, power-ups will no longer spawn, natural hazards will not occur, and you will once again die by stepping on your own trail.

The line dash suggestions I find very different to any of the other suggestions I've seen regarding arcade. I love the chaos mode idea, sounds crazy and awesome! The snowdown suggestion sounds a lot like barebones, which isn't a bad thing, except going on your own trail, seems a bit too unforgiving and too much of a jump from everyone being relaxed knowing they're not gonna die. Just feels a bit boring though

In the next arcade update we will have more premium features. There isn't a whole lot of motivation to make the jump from diamond onwards which is something we heard through staff a couple of weeks ago. DW we got dis!

Reactions: Sophie

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Also just thinking thought of, only spawning TNT as a powerup. That could be pretty epic, having everyone throw TNT that you have to avoid, thoughts?

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I like these ideas! I am an obsidian ranker and think that new perks would be amazing because I don't think I'm really getting what I paid for, if you know what I mean (Im not saying I wish I hadn't done it, as I love the fact that I have donated to the server and enjoy all the perks I have, but some new perks would be nice.) Good ideas Snap! Especially as it adds some new features to the arcade, which many people will love :D

Reactions: Sophie

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Great ideas, Snap!

I can't comment on whether or not I am sold on those specific ideas (although Speed mode and a pizza layer sound fun), but I do earnestly agree with you in that Obi rank has few benefits for the price. I would be overjoyed to see a lot more premium features added, not just for the lobbies, but also to the games itself! And those features should be reserved for Obi ranks ONLY, as it is the highest rank on CC and thus we should enjoy more privileges than we currently receive.

Also just thinking thought of, only spawning TNT as a powerup. That could be pretty epic, having everyone throw TNT that you have to avoid, thoughts?

Yeah that does sound potentially epic! I like that idea xD

Reactions: DanDaDino

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Wasted my money on the Obsidian rank since it doesn't give you much perks at all compared to the Emerald rank. I'm suggesting more perks for over a year now (maybe even longer) but none of them get implemented along with all the other vanity updates other people come up with.
Here is a 'Cube player'
Listen to him, that's the right answer...

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb
Members Online

Latest profile posts

looks like my anger issues got to me!!!! oh i'm so silly :3

IMG_20240509_145133_612.jpg

I think I should uninstall
That was an excellent 8yr nap
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
Top Bottom