Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Hello,

I'd like to make a statement;
I think the rank rewards have been nerved too much. I payed money for Obsidian rank, and I'll get rewarded once a month. I'd like to see a change, you can do this by;

- Giving rankes x loot points per week
- Changing 1x Uber cubelet a month to 1x Super Cubelet a week
- Simply changing the cooldown

Thanks for reading this thread and putting your time in it.

D

Deleted member 100818

Doesn't matter at all, 4 super cubelets are basically 1 uber cubelet as you may know. Even though you cannot transfer it into super cubelets which has been suggested a few times lately. If you could transfer it (which I think is gonna happen) it would not matter at all. If not I won't have any problems with it, crafting a uber cubelet is done by a few clicks.

Don't see a problem with that.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello,

I'd like to make a statement;
I think the rank rewards have been nerved too much. I payed money for Obsidian rank, and I'll get rewarded once a month. I'd like to see a change, you can do this by;

- Simply changing the cooldown

Thanks for reading this thread and putting your time in it.
Honestly, think it's good as it is now. You get 8 normal cubelets, which is basically 2 super cubelets. You also get 6 super cubelets but if you convert your normal cubelets into suer cubelets, you got 8 in total. Last but not least, you also get one uber cubelet. But, if you convert your super cubelets into uber cubelets, you have a total of 3 uber cubelets! That's a lot!
Sure, wouldn't mind having this. As long as it's not an immense amount of points, I'll agree.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Whether it's 1 super cubelet a week, or 1 uber cubelet a month, I don't think it actually changes anything at all for the obsidian rank. All you can do is open the 4 supers earlier instead of the one uber per month. I'd leave it as is to keep some consistency when it comes to the rewards compared to other ranks (being from a cubelet every week, to a super cubelet every two weeks, to an uber cubelet every month)

Changing the cooldown would make it way too powerful in my opinion, and loot points aren't really that exciting as a reward imo.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom