Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Always than i play minerware i got a lot of target ,especiallyin microgames like "Be the last knight standing" or "Slap players into a cactus" etc etc just for be that rank and I can't play... my suggestion is add /nick to obsidian plus. Please @Camezonda add this perk/command.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
No..? I understand what you mean, but this isn’t necessary at all. People mainly focus the player who’s in the lead.

/nick is only accesible by YouTubers, because they get focused a lot in general.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The only thing I would actually agree with if it was possible to toggle your rank if you have Emerald+. With that said, you would be able to choose any lower rank to display around the server and easily go back to your original rank whenever you feel like it.

But /nick is a bit too much in my opinion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Maybe this should be added for ALL obsidian ranks.Some people still think that those ranks means skill,not pay to win so yeah being targeted is horrible

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
It should be a got idea... Because always in skywars or solo eggwars I getting focussed, because my rank.... so maybe for Diamond and higher add /nick

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Like some others have said, I think it would be sufficient to have a command that hides your rank, or simply a Profile setting that toggles whether your rank is shown, like for Plus you can toggle the join message.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

If you don’t know, don’t reply as that is basically farming posts. Or at least make your reply longer than one word and explain why you don’t know.
  • 3.9 - No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.

Reactions: Sulphate

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
  1. Minerware players tend to target whoever is in the lead, that's just how the game works...
  2. If we were to hide your Obsidian rank by saying you're Stone, then you'd lose the perks that Obsidian gives you. So let's say that Obsidian rank has access to a specific voting option - if your Obsidian rank was hidden, then you would no longer have access to that voting option. It's how the Nick system works. If your nick disguise doesn't have Obsidian, you can't use Obsidian features - otherwise it'll be obvious that you're not who you say you are.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Well, in minerware can be because im in the lead but happens the same in games like Layer Spleef, Slime infection etc.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Well, in minerware can be because im in the lead but happens the same in games like Layer Spleef, Slime infection etc.
The point of any microgame, where there is a last player/team standing, you'll typically expect to be targeted. Since you basically have to target players to assure your victory.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom