Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I agree, it's a cool idea.

But maybe players can target the person who has the most kills to annoy them,
I mean, you already have leaderboards, so you can already know who has the most kills and focus them. this would only make it a little easier so i think it wouldn't happen often.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree, it's a cool idea.

I mean, you already have leaderboards, so you can already know who has the most kills and focus them. this would only make it a little easier so i think it wouldn't happen often.
How often do you get in a game with a player from the leaderboards in a game like Skywars? ;) But if the player is on the leaderboard, he must be good at PvP so that wouldn’t be a problem.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
he must be good at PvP so that wouldn’t be a problem.
I'm on the Lucky Islands leaderboards yet I'm still terrible at the game ._.
How often do you get in a game with a player from the leaderboards in a game like Skywars? ;)
More than you think, they play a lot probably, that's why they most likely occupy a high spot on the leaderboards

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I'm on the Lucky Islands leaderboards yet I'm still terrible at the game ._.
Yep skill =/= particiaption on leaderboards. It's usually a combination of skill and playing a lot. You can have 2000 games played in skywars and win all of them and still not be on the leaderboards, since the minimum is 2500 wins, even though you won every game.
More than you think, they play a lot probably, that's why they most likely occupy a high spot on the leaderboards
100% this. I know a lot of people in the FFA leaderboards since they play so much.

Reactions: SanCookie

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think this would be really cool to have in certain games (like PvP). Just like Skywars/Eggwars, to see how many kills you got or to compare with friends etc. I already enjoy it in Skywars to see how many kills I got or like I said to compare it with friends and I really like it. So I think it'd be a success to add this in PvP as well.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
They are talking about pvp (probably FFA and assassinations, but this would also be really cool for duels, to display your total amount of kills for duels on tab).
The duels thingy is messed it says I have a total of 8000 games in duels and 19000 kills and 200 deaths. Like rlly the duels thing needs sorting

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom