Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys! So I had an idea for the lobby NPC's in the Java Main Lobby. Currently, they are skins made by Cubecraft skin artists? But they don't feel completely right, my idea is to replace each of them with a user who has the most wins or whatever top applicable for each game. It would be a great way to represent people who worked hard for the top! The skins could be set to update every so often if someone is overtaken, some people might think this is unnecessary but it could be a cool quick add and QOL addition.

Notes:
-Sky Block would stay the same.
-Parkour would possibly stay the same unless something is found to work for wins. Most likely best to update the skin.
-The NPC of the user is represented by wins from one or all game modes connected to that game. Up to whoever implements it, if it does get implemented.

Reactions: Axyy and JDgamers

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I do think this could increase competitiveness for the games and more grinding for wins, which is either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it.

But then, on the other hand, I don't think these players should be the face of the games just because they've spent 70 or so days of their lives to get thousands of wins.

Other issues:
- Player can have an inappropriate skin: they're still regular players and can break server rules
- What about games that have both a solo mode and a team mode? What about the PvP NPC that features three games?

Even though I personally don't like the idea, I still think it would be too big of a technical challenge with too many issues, which is why I'm going to say no. 😝

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do think this could increase competitiveness for the games and more grinding for wins, which is either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it.

But then, on the other hand, I don't think these players should be the face of the games just because they've spent 70 or so days of their lives to get thousands of wins.

Other issues:
- Player can have an inappropriate skin: they're still regular players and can break server rules
- What about games that have both a solo mode and a team mode? What about the PvP NPC that features three games?

Even though I personally don't like the idea, I still think it would be too big of a technical challenge with too many issues, which is why I'm going to say no. 😝

Very good points! In that case, I'm going to request a lock. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom