Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
upload_2016-11-2_21-0-5.png
@POWER_RANGER

Reactions: Power Ranger

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I don't play 1.9 so would be unfair. chimp blackmailed me. dont want to play against pathetic little children

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't play 1.9 so would be unfair. chimp blackmailed me. dont want to play against pathetic little children

Are you for real? When I get home from work this evening, I will gladly post the screenshots of our whole conversation. I offered a compromise of playing best out of three, with there being a 1.8 game, a 1.9 game and if needed a neutral could've decided the third game.

Don't start mouthing off absolute rubbish about people when you know fine well it was you behaving like a little child.

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Are you for real? When I get home from work this evening, I will gladly post the screenshots of our whole conversation. I offered a compromise of playing best out of three, with there being a 1.8 game, a 1.9 game and if needed a neutral could've decided the third game.

Don't start mouthing off absolute rubbish about people when you know fine well it was you behaving like a little child.
Kid listen, I said I do not have enough time to play 3 games and you know that. You refused everything I said! Grow up kid. 'when i get home from work' How can a little boy work ?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

Kid listen, I said I do not have enough time to play 3 games and you know that. You refused everything I said! Grow up kid. 'when i get home from work' How can a little boy work ?
Please don't fight on the forums.

Reactions: zDutchie

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@Jack Broughton I sent you a PM, still no reply. I'm case you did not get it, I'll ask here as well. When are you available, how many matches would you like to do ? what would you like me to vote for ?( I am diamond rank).

Thanks , James Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom