Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys so Im going to try to run a minigame a tournament every month now similar to @Skifby 's pvp tournaments. If this goes well I will run a teams of two tournament next month :D If you have any suggestions as to new rules or rule changes be sure to tell me as this is still an early concept.

Details

This tournament will run in a 1v1 style with two opponents entering into a game of solo eggwars together. There will be a bracket showing opponents posted in the official tournament thread. The contender who survives the longest in the game (within the rules) advances. The winner will receive the reward of bragging rights :P.
Rules

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed but not telling other players in the game to focus your opponent.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Safari and End are banned maps due to having pre built bridges.
5. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
6. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
7. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
8. The last surviving competitor advances.
9. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
10. All cubecraft rules must be followed.
11. You must have fun :D

Rules are up to debate still so give me your opinions.
How to enter.

Simply reply to this thread with your minecraft username and say your interested in joining! Be sure you have enough time to compete in the tournament.

I hope this tournament goes well and I think I'm going to enjoy running these. A bracket will be up sometime during the first week of November. I'm aiming for 32 players. Again the rules and details are still up for debate so give me your opinions.
Current Entries

1. POWER_RANGER
2. MooTa_YT
3. BooM_Playz
4. IFirelion_
5. Davidnator995
6. ThatGrimCreeper
7. SemInfinty
8. xx_360noscope101
9. iSaltySardine
10. Natsu_Fire
11. iLoveYouu
12. zDutchie
13. pewax
14. iConfueZ
15. ItzHector
16. vinlir
17. KronosReeper
18. Wouze
19. skps2010
20. LucianYOLO
21. Chimp_
22. CygniMaestroNub
23. jb0009
24. Khai030702
25. Pokemon_White
26. mgoz
27. HackersDontWin
28. OsvaldoVy45
29. Nikoshka
30. LVA071
31. Frank2101
32. xMegaCoolx

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Just be careful a lot more rushers in solo as its harder to protect eggs with only 1 person
99 wins vs 6 wins. Look at the screenshot i attached xD

Attachments

• Screenshot (119).png
    Screenshot (119).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot (120).png
    Screenshot (120).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom