Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Goodmorning/afternoon :) I’d yet again want to suggest something that really annoys me... So, I get a lot of notifications and then the old one still shows up but I can’t find them so I have to scroll all the way down till I find it :/ My idea is, that newest notifications that are unread should show up at the very top of your notification centre to make it easier to access
6932E638-E7C4-495E-8071-C6D09FDE4F21.jpeg

Let me know if you agree, disagree or are unsure about the idea! :) - Adam
(If you are unsure or disagree let me know why by replying)
Hoping this can get added 😩❤️

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This took me some time to read because of your choice to use black text (i use the dark theme :)). I am not really sure about this suggestion. I look at the forums pretty often, so I usually dont have more than ~6 notifications. Besides that, you often click on just one notification and you read more of them.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Goodmorning/afternoon :) I’d yet again want to suggest something that really annoys me... So, I get a lot of notifications and then the old one still shows up but I can’t find them so I have to scroll all the way down till I find it :/ My idea is, that newest notifications that are unread should show up at the very top of your notification centre to make it easier to access View attachment 191890
Let me know if you agree, disagree or are unsure about the idea! :) - Adam
(If you are unsure or disagree let me know why by replying)
Hoping this can get
I don't entirely agree with this.
Buttttt
This brings me to an idea

Create an option in the settings
Where you can choose:
-notifications sorted by first to last in time
-notifications sorted by read/not read
-notifications Off

Nubnub
I agree, that would give the user the option and wouldn’t be too complicated :) good suggestion - Adam

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This is a good suggestion. I don't think this will be carried out, besides, for me, it doesn't make sense.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This is a good suggestion. I don't think this will be carried out, besides, for me, it doesn't make sense.
What doesn’t make sense? I can explain and maybe then you’ll agree :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom