Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Since I've been on cubecraft this rule has always confused me. If you post an ip on the chat you will get muted forever even if you'r intention was not advertising. This is completly unacceptable and should be looked better to.
I know kids who play minecraft and saw them getting perma muted for just posting the ip of hypixel or mineplex EVEN THOUGH cubecraft has partened with these servers before to some degree. In my opinion just try to look into the context. Was he spamming the ip? Or was he just giving the ip of another server to a friend? There is a big difference between advertising and sharing and I think you should not get muted for posting the ip of another server.

Before you tell me this:
But they can just use a command to send a private conversation with the ip.
Not really, most of cubecraft's players are children and commands are not easy to use. I talk about experience as my sibling play on cubecraft.

Suggested new rule:
Spamming IP -> Mute ( 3-6 Months )
Sending IP -> No mute

Looking into contex is important

Reactions: abfc2000
D

Deleted member 100818

I agree, you shouldn't be muted for evey when you spammed an ip.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I've never seen anyone posting an IP on accident. Seriously, only bots or people who want to advertise their server are doing this, and there is no reason for them not to be permanently muted.
You can show the /tell command to your sibling, so he doesn't get muted.

Reactions: auryx

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Since I've been on cubecraft this rule has always confused me. If you post an ip on the chat you will get muted forever even if you'r intention was not advertising. This is completly unacceptable and should be looked better to.
I know kids who play minecraft and saw them getting perma muted for just posting the ip of hypixel or mineplex EVEN THOUGH cubecraft has partened with these servers before to some degree. In my opinion just try to look into the context. Was he spamming the ip? Or was he just giving the ip of another server to a friend? There is a big difference between advertising and sharing and I think you should not get muted for posting the ip of another server.

Before you tell me this:
But they can just use a command to send a private conversation with the ip.
Not really, most of cubecraft's players are children and commands are not easy to use. I talk about experience as my sibling play on cubecraft.

Suggested new rule:
Spamming IP -> Mute ( 3-6 Months )
Sending IP -> No mute

Looking into contex is important
This are the official rules.
1- Do not advertise (Includes but not limited to: Online/Offline Products, other servers or other games, server addresses, phishing sites etc).
Punishment: permanent mute.

2- Do not spam or use repeated characters/symbols ([]{}#%^*+) in your chat (Includes but is not limited to: spamming Youtube and Twitch links).

I think you need to deal with the rules, wont be changed i think

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If someone asks for your IP, then you should /tell it to them. You shouldn't need to insert it into the chat.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I don't see why people should put IPs in chat... Advertising for servers on a server makes no sense... It's like opening a Dr. Pepper shop in a Pepsi factory :P But I do agree with the shorter amount of time for advertising. Maybe 3-6 months, yep.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
If you send an Ip(without having using /tell) you very well know that you are going to get banned(it's a common rule on most decent-good servers) also not knowing the rules does not mean that you can't be charged for them. -1

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
@GuarD_RFTA Agree, if someone askes do you know a cool server to play creative because this one is down and then you say play.creativeserver.play.co.uk.com.net (you know what i mean) it should´nt be a perm mute! or 6 months!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom