Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
In skywars, as soon as you hit the void, you die. This wouldn't matter in normal/basic skywars but its quite annoying in op if you throw an enderpearl and you already died before your enderpearl landed, can the void damage be reversed to vanilla? Instead of 1 hit kill as soon as you go below a certain y level?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I totally agree. However I almost never play games that has to do with void (e.g. Skywars, Eggwars, etc.). But I was recently in an OP game of Skywars and had an enderpearl. So I thought let's do mlg to jump into the void, but he just had the last hit and at the same time my enderpearl reached the pole (Maps biomes). I was confused and was like "WHAT!!". But yeah really annoying.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Just today, they shot me in the void. There was water, and I climbed it, they shot me again and the moment I landed back in Water I got void-Instakilled.
+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Even though I never get a E-Pearls and I cant use it... ;-;
I completely Agree... +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom