Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
329
202
44
earth (where else?!)
Mobile players like me already have a disadvantage at pvp, but when ur using a sword to try killing someone, if u click on a chest, its basically all over.
Then in eggwars, sometimes we fight with pickaxes, so if we tap on a villager, we're also basically all over.
So what i would like to see is that u can only open chests/villagers with ur fist (holding nothing)
Whatd yall think?
 

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
This i feel is definitely a mobile only problem, I see this becoming a huge problem for PC players and console players to deal with, I do not support this idea at all sorry :( I feel you should only be able to open a chest on mobile if you hold it down for a second instead of just oppening by tapping, I feel that would be alot better of an alternative, aswell as with villagers and generators
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom