Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
kicked.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i was banned for "hacking" while i wasn't hacking. im sure it's a false positive but i just wanna know what i did to make Sentinel ban me. so if you have any idea of what was happening please tell me. i'm gonna try and appeal after this post so don't worry.

What i was doing:
I was on the map aztec; it was the start of the game and our bridge had already been built. I was bored and didn't fell like going to mid so i wanted to sort of decorate the bridge. so i started to make the bridge in this order (glass, clay, clay, glass. basically a four-way bridge.
while i was doing this i was jumping around and shifting in mid air while turning before i hit the ground( to see where im placing the blocks before i hit the ground. also that note that there was already a one-way bridge). that's just a habit i do now and i did that a fair lot while trying to build the bridge. next thing i know i was banned for 7 days.

Now i'm not asking for an appeal here i'm just sharing my story so that maybe someone could explain the reason potential reasons for my false-positive ban. so if you have any idea why you think sentinel banned me please reply bellow.

ima go appeal now
cya c:

Reactions: CommunistCactus

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that sentinel was triggered, because you was shifting and hitting too fast. That can be a reason why he was triggered.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
I have looked at your database and you were banned. On the screen that you had showed us, was you kicked. Was is the reason that you don't ask for an appeal?
I have asked for an appeal and im waiting for a response.
i just wanna get unbanned and play some eggwars

this actually takes me back. the first server i ever played on i grief this guys house and got banned xD
but that's really the only time i was banned and that was 4 years ago

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
i really wanted to play tonight too ;c
You must to wait pataintly, because the owner of the ant-cheat that also will look at you appeal is very busy. I understand that you want to play tonight, but the only thing what you can do on this moment is waiting on a response.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom