• No(explain why below)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nostalgia week aint coming back

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
What I’ve realized over the course of playing Cubecraft over nostalgia week was that just having old maps return wasn’t too nostalgic. Things weren’t the same as it was years ago. I have a simple suggestion for the next nostalgia week.

Make the entire server what it was a couple years ago.

This means that old games such as battle zone, uhc, money walls and control point would return. We would have access to arcade, and all the games that are now featured would be playable. Eggwars would return to sandstone and undyed leather armor, and the build limit would disappear. Everyone would be given access to all kits of the old deleted games, in case the data about who bought what kit was deleted. (Don’t really know too much about other games, so Eggwars is the only example. Obviously the old versions of all games would be brought back)

Everyone would be able to play the old games they loved for a while, and bring old memories back to the OG community. In addition, doing something like this would be good for the server too. This could be a test, to see whether the playerbase has risen enough to where we could maybe support more than one featured game, and we could see whether reversing bad updates would be helpful or helpful to the game. Maybe the old games would be a success, and could be added to the featured game queue!

Thanks for reading my suggestion, hopefully you agree.

add nostalgia week back pls

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Bro thats literally from 2017, things have changed now since Cubecraft has made it clear that they aren’t opposed to bringing back old things for a temporary time.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Bro thats literally from 2017, things have changed now since Cubecraft has made it clear that they aren’t opposed to bringing back old things for a temporary time.
Yes and? If It had support 2 years ago, it’ll have now

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
As much as I would love to be able to get 10 captures in a single BlockWars game again. Such an event would require a lot of development effort, and even though I’m sure the entire community would absolutely love it, it’s kind of risky.
Although, if they do this they could just keep that code and use it once every 6 months. So we can have nostalgia weeks or two weeks every six months.

Reactions: Chitter and Josher

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Bringing back old maps was an easy thing to do, taking a massive risk and trying to re-use decrepit code is not something they will do

Reactions: Onik

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
While Nostalgia week may have been as great based on how it has brought some great old memories of what the server used to be once. We should never forget the great struggles this server faced and why changes were made in order to maintain the server in prosperity. Sometimes it is great to just forget about these old memories and replace them with new ones, as it helps us grow. Great ideas but they take huge risks that this server can't possibly take.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom